NAZIS (1 Viewer)

Yeh, that thread is almost definitely pure fantasy though. if even one lefty or antifascist had been beaten up it would be widely known about. I wouldnt worry, thor1488 lives in a fantasy world where he is the leader of a vast gang of eastern european skinheads and kicks the shit out of shell to sea protestors and is a masterchef all from the safety of castlebar. If anyone from sligo is on here though, pm plz.

When asked
"excellant.so it should be in the local paper then?i will have a look on the sligo papers websites in the next few days "
Reply from Thor
"We didnt march in with OUR flags...so there was no way JOE PUBLIC could say who we where ................but the reds where left in no doubt who we are and what we are capable of doing.........."

Titter...

So is the guy just disillusioned or trying to encourage others to follow him and his "friends" example without having to do the dirty work themselves?

lol, IP address, useless. Considering half of them aren't smart enough to use a different name on myspace to their stormfront username I doubt they'd get far with an IP address. I hear they sat right in the window of a pub in town recently so that press photographers could get a better view.

its all very mods vs. rockers except under a different banner. lost men searching for camradarie in a pack mentaiity.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ah yeh, opposing fascism is just like the mods and the rockers. which side are the mods? i hope its not the nazis, they always get the best uniforms.

Stingmod.jpg

ah yeh, opposing fascism is just like the mods and the rockers. which side are the mods? i hope its not the nazis, they always get the best uniforms.

Stingmod.jpg

Their scooters have gotten more high tech mind you....

koreannaziscooter2.jpg

Yeah, I think this Thor charachter has admitted it was a lie. Even his mates over on stormfront were starting to see through his claims.

lol, he is accusing them of being a certain tabloid journalist now, silly man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back