NAZIS (1 Viewer)

Denver Max

There were some at the gig in the Tap tonight. When asked to leave there was a bit of back and forth but no violence. Two of them had accents that I would guess are dutch. Said they've been going to gigs for awhile but I dont recognize them.

Just thought people should know.

how was it that they were only noticed at the end? one of them had a big white pride tattoo on his arm. i have to admit though, it was a pretty funny shirt. you wonder if they were there to start a fight or just cause a scene, i don't want to sound like some moany hippy giving out about fascists but these guys were just fucking stupid, if you're into that stuff then fair enough but why the fuck would you go to a hardcore show proclaiming so? it really made me think of the time i saw a fat goth kid wearing his marilyn manson tshirt into mass.

I don't think they were there to cause anything. The guy just thought he could wear a stupid shirt and get away with it.

i'm not a racist and wouldn't be agreein with that sort of thing now but i just fuckin hate the nigerians ye know

opt1246986500o.jpg

Anyone gives me any shite an i'll fucking burst them.

Srsly.

Turns out there is a new bunch of nazi skinheads hanging arould temple bar. They beat up a black guy 2 weeks ago. They hang around outside Eamonn Dorans and the front of the central bank. Must be only about 18 or 19 years old. But the group seems to be getting bigger. There are 8 of them now, and are drawing white power and swastika logos around the area. This group might grow, as they are hanging around the kids at the central bank.

don't know the lad wearing the shirt,but the other two aren't violent dudes at all really.i don't think worrying about more 'nazis' coming to fight people at gigs is warranted in their case.
not that i'm condoning wearing stuff like that,fair enough if you don't like it and don't want it at a gig you're putting on.

Turns out there is a new bunch of nazi skinheads hanging arould temple bar. They beat up a black guy 2 weeks ago. They hang around outside Eamonn Dorans and the front of the central bank. Must be only about 18 or 19 years old. But the group seems to be getting bigger. There are 8 of them now, and are drawing white power and swastika logos around the area. This group might grow, as they are hanging around the kids at the central bank.

I'm on for it.Lets go down and batter these cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back