nazi metal at the lower deck 28 feb (8 Viewers)

Wouldn't have thought so eh? You don't agree with what you call "fascistic views", you are under the impression that GBK are a political band (which they are not), expressing political views that you don't agree with. Believe it or not, some people in the world have right wing views. Some people are left, some are anarchist, some are just not interested in politics whatsoever. Not everyone sees the world as you do, so deal with it.

Regarding the band and "fascistic views", to repeat again, GBK lyrics are anti-religion. End of. Call the papal inquisition if they bother you that much, not Mossad.

As I also said, the subject matter of Cannibal Corpse has been extremely offensive at times, but for some reason nobody bats an eyelid.
Gorgoroth had two members going to prison after their tour, one for fuckin RAPE! But nobody bats an eyelid.

Jaysus' Jisim said:
And Pete, yes it is fine. The theme of GBK, once again, is anti-religion. End of.
Yes, I gathered that. How this justifies providing a platform for and economically supporting a self confessed racist and bigot is beyond me.

pete said:
I guess Skrewdriver's famed ABBA tribute show sideproject would have been fine too.

edit: for the record, i went to see Shakin' Stevens in the National Stadium in 1981

did he play this old house?

and just on funny skrewdriver tributes check out jewdriver the lead singers called ian stuartstine and one of the others is aryan sharon.they play skrewdriver songs but sing about jewish food and use the southern cross as abackdrop cept all the stars on it are stars of david.

falsemonkey said:
Sorry if i missed it, but are there any lyrics of these guys around anywhere?

The Holocaust Trumpeter

Forth from deadly Apocalarpse...
Parps the crier
Galloping fast on a steed that reeks of mustard.

Forth from porcelain throne
Blowing funeral chunks throughout the winds of time
Blasting morbid pebble dash!

Forth from all that is unholy
Whistling the reap of Breakfast Roll fury
Purest Ambassador of Ferrero Rocher!

At the blessed grotto
The Holocaust Trumpeter appeals our power!
Phhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrppphhhhhh!!! x 3

(solo)

At the blessed grotto
The Holocaust Trumpeter appeals our power!
Phhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrppphhhhhh!!! x 12

Nick Griffin, leader of the BNP is currently on trial in Leeds for inciting racial hatred. His argument is that he has nothing against Asians, just the Muslim religion ad then states that rape and paedophilia against non-believers is countenanced by the Qur'an and that these acts are being carried out by pakis and Asains on our streets. So what the fuck is that if not racial hatred. Easy to say its religion to avoid the pitfalls of race hate legislation, but the term Muslim is being used in its widest sense to describe Asians. It’s racism and its hatred. If someone says all religion is shit and they are against it, fair enough, but when someone deliberately picks out one religion to denigrate, they are either radical theologians or racists. If they claim to be Aryan and superior, they are fascists. Smash them!

Jaysus' Jisim said:
As I also said, the subject matter of Cannibal Corpse has been extremely offensive at times, but for some reason nobody bats an eyelid.
Gorgoroth had two members going to prison after their tour, one for fuckin RAPE! But nobody bats an eyelid.

i totally agree with this point. no one really seems to give that much of a shit about sexual oppression a lot of the time.

as regards the freedom of speach thing, putting the individual right of saying whatever the fuck takes your fancy over the right of someone not to suffer the consequences of resentful racist attitudes in all its forms makes fuck all sense. i mean you are essentially letting the foundation of racial hatred happen without regard to the social exclusion and violence that comes out of it.

Shemhamforashersandeggs

In the name of Satan I am hungry,
Bestow infernal breakfasts unto me...
Shemhamforashersandeggs

Ne'er the breadroll my eyes to bear,
Grant me the joys of darkest ketchup...
Shemhamforashersandeggs

Almighty ruler of the SSentra deli,
Provide me with the gift of breakfast delight...
Shemhamforashersandeggs

I kiss the roll, caress the crunchy loaves;
Feed the hoardes of deadly office workers...
Shemhamforashersandeggs

In the name of Satan I am hungry,
Bestow infernal breakfasts unto me...
Shemhamforashersandeggs

Blessed are those of the SSentra deli,
Cursed be the bastard Spar sandwich bar staff...
Shemhamforashersandeggs

So I am full.

from indymedia said:
Its the night before the Love Ulster march. Coincidence? Well it should be a good night for all. I look forward to getting that long hair and turning all 3 of them into boneheads.

This will be a night to remember.

Haha, they're in trouble.

im pissed off i went offline last night now
basically JANER, i dont even know you, but you really don't do yourself any favours on this forum
im pretty sure that 90% of people who post here think you're an idiot
if i wasnt so sound i'd probably think the same
meh

jeeanah.jpg

Alan Remorse said:
im pissed off i went offline last night now
basically JANER, i dont even know you, but you really don't do yourself any favours on this forum
im pretty sure that 90% of people who post here think you're an idiot
if i wasnt so sound i'd probably think the same
meh
Alan I won't swim with the flow just for the sake of it and this 90% is laughable, lots of people agreed with Jism but of course were hesitant to relay that here incase Weeler and other looney lefties/right on bandana types scoffed at them, me being me couldn't give a fucking toss and the last thing I would listen to is some fuck from Cork telling me how to carry myself, I will post when and how I fucking like until Pete takes it on himself to ban me.
Now as they say in Cork Fuck off and go play with ya self.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back