nazi metal at the lower deck 28 feb (1 Viewer)

For fuck's sake, will someone just point out the fact that both metalbands and nazis are retarded,,humourless,dull,sexually frustrated,badly dressed,shit dancers,live with their mam,scared of anyone that isen't THEM,politically un-aware,sexually un-aware,musically un-aware...o.k, i'm done, now everyone,do what i'm doin... get some tinnies in and listen to The Subhumans <-IDEA!!!!!!!oh ya, if anyone decides to quote this to take the piss, you've validated my point and then you can fuck off back to metalireland where you belong

Jaysus' Jisim said:
Clearly you would be very aware of that.
yes, i am highly intelligent on many levels, although my social intelligence generally prohibits me from stating it so baldly. i'll make a special exception for you since you're not so great on the ol' uptake.

nooly said:
i disagree. i put it to you that you are a thick cunt and have no decent argument, you're just trying to look smart by waffling about any old bollocks. and stop misspelling 'your', it's really irritating.
WTF I was pulled up on this too in this thread :eek:

Anarchy for the masses eh but make sure you know your grammer.

/misses the early days when Punk was working class b4 it was hijacked by the middle classes.

janer your grammar is the least of your worries. anyway weeler's not exactly a private school boy and he was the one that corrected you...people claim to have 'read widely' and 'know their stuff' but in my experience reading widely gives you a good grounding in grammar, vocabulary and use of words. either people are talking shit or they've been mostly reading the beano.
and you miss the early days when punk was shite as well so what does that say.

Nooly you should have seen my grammer b4 I started "reading widely and knew my stuff"

And I stand by my opinions
Bulmers>Lager
Pro life>pro choice
Arsenal>ManURE
Punk/Pretend melodic Punk
Zips/Hippysmells

/edit Nooly you too have mistakes in your last post so er ssshhh girlie ;]

JANER said:
Nooly you should have seen my grammer b4 I started "reading widely and knew my stuff"

And I stand by my opinions
Bulmers>Lager
Pro life>pro choice
Arsenal>ManURE
Punk/Pretend melodic Punk
Zips/Hippysmells

/edit Nooly you too have mistakes in your last post so er ssshhh girlie ;]
bulmers is piss, it's not even a higher percent than lager
pro choice knocks the shite out of pro life - and can i point out it's not your fucking choice in any case
anything>manURE
thrash/crust/metal>moron punk/pretend melodic punk
anything>zips/hippysmells
and by the way, i have no grammatical mistakes in any of my posts unless they're pure typo, so er shhh ould lad.

JANER said:
I like your thinking Last Call, throw in some Zounds and Newtown Nuerotics and your made :cool:
zounds janer, finally something we can agree on! think i'll throw on some zounds right now in fact

the last call said:
For fuck's sake, will someone just point out the fact that both metalbands and nazis are retarded,,humourless,dull,sexually frustrated,badly dressed,shit dancers,live with their mam,scared of anyone that isen't THEM,politically un-aware,sexually un-aware,musically un-aware...o.k, i'm done, now everyone,do what i'm doin... get some tinnies in and listen to The Subhumans <-IDEA!!!!!!!oh ya, if anyone decides to quote this to take the piss, you've validated my point and then you can fuck off back to metalireland where you belong

isn't.

nooly said:
i have no grammatical mistakes in any of my posts unless they're pure typo, so er shhh ould lad.
Names beging with a capital and I instead of i
:p
Anyway leave this thread and go to the love thread :cool:

JANER said:
Names beging with a capital and I instead of i
:p
Anyway leave this thread and go to the love thread :cool:
use of capitals for proper pronouns is a literary convention not strictly applicable to the internet. in fact, in studies of internet communication it has been shown that more intellectually confident people tend to pay less attention to cosmetic grammar such as capitals at the start of sentences, but have impeccable grammar as regards punctuation marks, etc.
and furthermore waffle waffle wank yeah i know i sound like a knob.

never mind janer
anyway back to zounds. saw em in leeds a couple of years ago and they didn't seem to be into it at all. in fact they were kind of rude and disinterested. disappointing.

yeah cept they were a bit shite to start with :p
in defence of zounds some of the local support lads went on a bit too long and they only had 15-20 mins to play. but i was on crutches at the time and asked one of em (will remain nameless) if they minded if i stood a little closer to the amp in where they were playing so i didn't get knocked over and he looked a bit pissed off and was like yeah whatever, i don't give a fuck. fuck's sake.

the last call said:
For fuck's sake, will someone just point out the fact that ... metalbands ... are retarded,,humourless,dull,sexually frustrated,badly dressed,shit dancers,live with their mam,scared of anyone that isen't THEM,politically un-aware,sexually un-aware,musically un-aware.

Mmmmmmmmmmppphhhhhhh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back