music documentaries (1 Viewer)

Took me a while to listen to anything by Rainbow other than the Dio era. But I really like the Graham Bonnet stuff now too,the Joe Lynn Turner stuff is even ok.

That documentary is ok,as far as youtube documentary's go. Watched it earlier. Somehow I never knew Since You Been Gone was a cover!!!!!

...spent many years finding endless mirth at the pictures of Graham Bonnet on the inner sleeve of DOWN TO EARTH when I was younger... there was something so wonderfully wrong about him as the next era of Rainbow after Dio... he comes across really well in this documentary though... ( as he does in many other interviews )... certainly doesn't take himself seriously in the way that Joe Lynn Turner does...
... Never too excited by the Alcatrazz material but DOWN TO EARTH and MSG's ASSAULT ATTACK are his definite career peaks...

... engaging Fad Gadget documentary for anyone interested in postpunk electronics / early days of Mute records...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just watched this!It great!

I too love Graham Bonnets stint with the band.In fact its my fave lineup.
He's just great

Not a documentary as such,but kinda fits

I've not watched it yet,I just started playing it to check,I turned on the captions and it seems to work,at least for the first few moments it did.

I was gonna watch it later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back