music documentaries (3 Viewers)

Damn!!! Wish I could find a subtitled version of this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Would love to see them play again too.

i highly recommend oil city confidential about dr feelgood.if its on the net anywhere.

Julien Temple's pretentiousness pissed me off. Love the band, love the songs, love the story, love the characters, but all the bits from old films etc that he used to illustrate certain themes or whatever, I did not enjoy. If Wilko wasn't such a beguiling character it'd be a shit film, imo.

What's with that Kathleen Hanna doc? Whatever about authorizing a documentary about your band, what kind of egomaniac authorizes a documentary about themselves, complete with interviews explaining their own genius and their friends lionizing them up the arse?
Punk eh?

I only half watched that vid as it's one of those fundit type videos. But whatever you think of her,she was(and still is?) a pretty important person to an awful lot of people and definitely had some positive influence for them.

I'd watch a documentary about her.

I have (or maybe had) a lot of time for her, but I just don't get the mentality of someone authorising a full documentary about themselves so that basically their mates can eulogize them.

A band is a different entity - that seems to be about Kathleen Hanna the person. I can't think of equivalent documentaries about other people to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back