metalireland + nazis (1 Viewer)

that thing about last saturay is nuts. the police are faggots, they can spot a kike rolling a joint in the city centre in a second on the cameras and arresat them with x ammount of squad cars, but i suppose if theres a chance of them getting bate theyre not going to do anything. fucking wankers.

also has not been on the news very much. maybe it will now that hes died. i didnt hear about it till yesterday. scary as fuck.

yeah! jesus Barney ya cunt

er, that said kid not kike, i think ur just seeing what you want to see there mickolas. shouldnt have said faggots i suppose. force of habit. really i am a pc loser. what the police are is wooses. poofs are hard as fuck. even the wymmings. should see the size of the she bouncer at yon kremlin. just dont look at her face or youll turn to stone.

So I state clearly to anyone who is bored enough to write otherwise: Metalireland has no link whatsoever, in principle or in practice, with racism of any kind. I will not tolerate watching the site I work very hard to maintain being maligned as if it somehow had. To whoever made the initial assertion, you are wrong. Kindly do not persist with similar innuendo.

Ehh, no one said anything about Metalireland supporting Nazis ya feckin eejit!

er, that said kid not kike, i think ur just seeing what you want to see there mickolas. shouldnt have said faggots i suppose. force of habit. really i am a pc loser. what the police are is wooses. poofs are hard as fuck. even the wymmings. should see the size of the she bouncer at yon kremlin. just dont look at her face or youll turn to stone.

sexist too? o my god

I did! Straight after!

20066191a616254201b271622040l.jpg

Another thread just got locked on metalireland... anytime someone mentions "white pride", "nazis", etc or someone questions some metal bands dodgy lyrics or image on there the thread gets locked. Bullshit.
.|..| me arse.

I have the solution. Why don't you set up your own blog or mini forum to discuss nazi links in metal and Metalireland can link to your page.

Then you can talk about it till the cows come home and CT doesn't have to keep moderating threads about it.

Then all the human rights violations can end.

Classic.
Where's the post that says Metal Ireland is a board for nazis again?

Though its not a direct accusation, it is suggested as a possible reason for thread lockage in this post on page 1

Why do they get locked? trying to stop a beef? Legal shit? protecting a right-wing element?

Shit forum anyway!
if there's a better forum for metal in ireland, can you please put a link to it here.

I don't know CT at all, but he runs a fairly tight ship there. Certain things are frowned upon e.g. excessive youtube links, daft/irrelavant pictures, threads going wildly off topic, most non-metal issues and it seems he's fed up of nazi/metal discussions. Which I have once witnessed descending in to race hatred from 1 guy on there, if I remember correctly (could be wrong though).

Maybe he wants to avoid the wrath of offending a particular group. As can be seen from MCDs action against boards.ie, legal action can be taken/threatened against forums by organisations who disagree with posts that don't neccesarily represent the forum owners views. Or maybe he doesn't want an evening herald headline along the lines of 'irish heavy metal fans discuss nazi hate'. Or maybe this week he just doesn't want the hassle of moderating another contentious thread.

Cut the guy some slack, its not China and he's not Google.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back