metalireland + nazis (1 Viewer)

Daniel

Website
www.myspace.com
Another thread just got locked on metalireland... anytime someone mentions "white pride", "nazis", etc or someone questions some metal bands dodgy lyrics or image on there the thread gets locked. Bullshit.
.|..| me arse.

agreed. BUT maybe mail the mods and ask them to defend it.That CT guy's "this is so 2001" is the shittest response ever.

here is this national metal week on this board or something?

In all fairness, this has been covered before,and no doubt will arise again. same old arguements over and over.... if C T decided to lock said thread, thats his business, and I'm inclined to agree with him.
Nothing new would be argued.

But it been done so many times before, why keep it open, taking up space when everything in it it's all ready been said. pointless.

But it been done so many times before, why keep it open, taking up space when everything in it it's all ready been said. pointless.

Taking up space??? Fucks sake steo..
No harm in discussing such a seriuos matter. I suppose "top crap album album covers" threads are more important and relevant yeah?

No harm in discussing such a seriuos matter. I suppose "top crap album album covers" threads are more important and relevant yeah?

I can understand why they would not want to be labbeld "nazis"
And there absalutly has to be freedom of speach for the artist
There are plenty of metal albums with gore images and images of war.
I mean evan in the eightys ! With trash metal !

And by the way it evan be very easy to missinterpret "Only Fumes And Corpes" As a nazi band due to that name!

So be carefull pointing the finger!

In the end artists opinion is only theres!

but my point is it can interprated in differnt ways
For instance the lyrics "Black and white together we are dynamite"
From late seventies england "white youth 7"was misintreprated!

My brother misinterpreted the lyrics 'we need a stronger government , bring back capital punishment' on an unlabelled oi 7 inch he had for years, as ironic, until he read them in a book about screwdriver

Well it is taking up unnecessary space on the database, as it's been debated before(and no doubt, will be again), not that "top crap album covers" isn't a total waste of space either.

a girl i once knew misinterpreted 'dirty rotten imbeciles' as 'dirty rotten in the fields'

great days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back