metalireland + nazis (1 Viewer)

i sent afa ireland a few emails b4 and they never sent me one back. maybe they think im an undercover nazi.

im not.

honest.

wish id known about that meeting b4 it happened i reckon a load of people would have been up for giving them some disruption.

i sent afa ireland a few emails b4 and they never sent me one back. maybe they think im an undercover nazi.

im not.

honest.

wish id known about that meeting b4 it happened i reckon a load of people would have been up for giving them some disruption.

Well, people from here wouldn't do fuck all. But if we know where and when and some people from Derry, Ballymena and Belfast came up that would have royally pissed them off.

yeah you would need a good few people cos otherwise yad probably get battered. especially as most of them cunts are uvf/uda whatever

I'm curious where they plan on having a meeting in Donegal. 90%(or more) of this county is staunchly nationalist/republican.

my mate thought alternative ulster was return of the lobster.......ok it wasnt my mate ,it was me.

Hahah, we knew ths singer-songwriter chap in Roscommon who used to be punk and would come up and talk to us in the pub. He played California Uber Alles one night, singing "Aurora Borealis" cos that's what he thought the lyrics were! Amazing!

"Aurora! Borealis! Auurooraaa Boooorealis!!"

3) A nazi dagger is going around and those pricks WILL use it.

Hahah! That's fuckin class. I got stabbed by a nazi dagger once, it did way more damage than a regular dagger, swear.

I've just read through all this thread and it's fucking amazing. The obvious moral of the story is that everyone's full of shit but we should be able to talk about it anyway, so that we can realise that everyone's full of shit.

What?

2221910870101154159xGvzRz_fs.jpg

We would be more than happy to give those bastards a beating, but:
1) Round here people are apathetic or bible thumpers, there are only a restricted handful of people that would want to do something;
2) Combat 18 folks are a bunch of fanatic psychopaths;
3) A nazi dagger is going around and those pricks WILL use it.

Hope it is all a one time thing and it all boils off, or it will turn ugly

afraid its too late im sure some of ye have seen this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/7322242.stm

A man beaten and stabbed by a gang in Belfast was "just in the wrong place at the wrong time," his father-in-law has said.

The 32-year-old suffered serious head and neck injuries after he was attacked by a crowd at the junction of King Street and Castle Street on Saturday.

It is claimed the trouble was started by some Linfield supporters after the Irish Cup semi-final with Cliftonville.

Reports suggest some attackers wore neo-Nazi gear and had English accents.

The victim's father-in-law said his injuries were horrific.

"He was on a life-support machine and for a time, we didn't know if he was going to live or die," he said.

'Throat cut'

"His throat has been cut, his face has been badly beaten, he has head injuries with stitches on his nose and is very badly bruised.

Attack scene
The 32-year-old victim was stabbed in the throat
"He wasn't breathing when he arrived at hospital, and is very heavily sedated."

A crowd of about 40 men made their way through the city centre on Saturday afternoon.

After shouting abuse and creating a disturbance in Castle Street, they tried to force their way into a pub but were prevented from entering.

They then went down King Street, where they attacked the victim.

Police are examining CCTV footage in an attempt to identify those responsible.

Linfield bosses have said it has not been confirmed that club supporters were involved in the attack.

It has been condemned by IFA President Raymond Kennedy, who said there was no place in football for such behaviour.

PSNI Superintendent Mark Purdon said a dedicated team of detectives led by a detective chief inspector had already been put in place.

"There are a vast amount of witnesses and witness statements currently being progressed, CCTV footage is in the process of being collated and will be examined as a priority."

He added: "There have been no arrests to date, however inquiries are continuing."

Comments on other news pages and forums suggest combat 18 t-shirts and insignia were seen.

This is on top of the clitonville chairman been sent bullets in the post in the build up to the match.

possibly not completely unrelated.

very sad stuff indeed.
RIP

Hey!! Why was my picture of a vicious nazi dagger censored?

dagger_ss_mans.jpg

According to my mates, the one they talk about was WAY fancier.

But horrible to hear about that guy that was stabbed. Wouldn't be surprised if the guys that did it are the same bastards that are organizing the meetings up here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back