Looking for love on the internerd (5 Viewers)

Liadain said:
all i founf was corm...in the nip.

Fuckin right. You should see the amount & type of responses (and pictures) I'm getting. Truth is it was the only picture of me "online" or on a computer that I could use.

Oly -thanks a fuckin bunch for destroying my study plans.

See, that's the problem. I spent plenty of time making a study plan. It's the studying that's the problem.

I lied to myself that I was going online to find notes for A Midsummer Night's Dream. Instead I'm relishing being told that I've got a "Lovely cock. Most asthetic.", and replying with gusto.

I'm still spamming all the hot ladies around the world with my 'fits all' message that I can copy and paste into the message and see who replies back. mwahahahahaha

And I'm not giving any of my trade secrets away. It's a quality message though.

Corm said:
See, that's the problem. I spent plenty of time making a study plan. It's the studying that's the problem.

I lied to myself that I was going online to find notes for A Midsummer Night's Dream. Instead I'm relishing being told that I've got a "Lovely cock. Most asthetic.", and replying with gusto.

strangely enough my midsummer night's dream notes (which i carry around with me in the hope of some sort of osmosis occurring) contain the words "midsummer = time of fantasy, liberation, courtship and desire" so you could maybe argue that you're doing some... method learning?

and somewhere on my notes for that course i just saw "celebration of the body v. imp." - you're totally on the right track!

Gosh. My highest local match is I is John, and Harpoonface and Ilovehoovering are pretty close behind. Russ from Leeds is also coming up in my high matches. The person that I should match really highly with is still only at 74% though. Wah wah wah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back