Looking for love on the internerd (1 Viewer)

the strange guy

I LOVE ALLAH YOUSE
Website
Visit site
http://www.okcupid.com
It's the best.
You can actually try and find girls and boys in your area to meet up, hold hands and eventually have babies with. They're bound to be totally hanging though. See if you are right for me. My World Match looks like she was born a man.

This is what happens when you spend your childhood reading Cosmo and your adulthood in front of a computer all day.

that's totally funny, i'm on that right now and was just looking at someone who says "your father took my virginity" and wondering if it was you. i've got some pretty high matches with guys off the main thumped forum - go me.

hang on...i'll woo you... that's so WEIRD that i knew it was you, and i barely know you.... same thing happened to me the other day, some dude off thumped who i've never met said "is that liadain?" - i felt mildly stalked but strangely flattered

I got a message off some gay guy in San Francisco. Judging from the evidence (guy, san francisco, gay) it must be Ror. The stupid picture thing isn't working. I can't send convincing sleazy messages without a photo. I'd woo ya back, but I've already 'woo'd a few hot swedes, plus I'm a cunt.

Yup but it disappeared. I got your woo alright. It's collecting eDust with the gay woos. Only messing. Here, why do none of the girls ever put down Sex Partners down on their list of desirables? Fucking dry wenches.

edit: haha check it out It says I've more sex experience!

I'm an all rounder.

You think your match is hot? He looks and sounds like he wants to be on a weight-watchers timotei ad. There's a pic of him stroking his hair and his profile mentions his hair too.

the strange guy said:
Actually, I just noticed that it says 'She is less sex-driven than you'.
That's the end of that. Good bye.

hahahahahahaha
there was no way you were going to get me into that foursome - one of them's the size of a house and the other smells

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back