Looking for love on the internerd (1 Viewer)

Corm said:
1 exam down, 7 to go! And it went okay -yo FUCK wordsworth, coleridge, shakespeare and more -those cunts are deee-ead, y'all.
and fuck bleedin thomas more while you're at it - i never want to make up stuff about utopia again. glad it went ok though - i thought it was grand, one of my friends nearly had kittens though

this bleedin thing... i'm doing the picture browsing and all it'll give me pictures of are 1) people i've already scored with, 2) a lady investigating her bits, and 3) myself. woeful.

Liadain said:
and fuck bleedin thomas more while you're at it - i never want to make up stuff about utopia again. glad it went ok though - i thought it was grand, one of my friends nearly had kittens though
Yeah, that's what I meant by More...as in Thomas More...not "and more!".

And also fuck Chaucer, fuck the Wife of Bath, fuck The Clerk, fuck Apollonius of Tyre, fuck the 15th Century, and fuck the 12th Century, cos I'm finished with all that shit too since today.

Although Chaucer's actually pretty good, the dirty bastard.

Corm said:
Yeah, that's what I meant by More...as in Thomas More...not "and more!".
ha- missed that bit.

fuck the Wife of Bath
it wouldn't be hard in fairness now!

basically i say fuck anything written pre-19th century. it's all mean. and fuck the rain that got me completely soaked through on the way there so i'd to leave after an hour and a half cos i thought i was getting pneumonia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back