learn me about xHCx/youth crew/muscles (1 Viewer)

I wrote that all wrong. Meant to say that if he wasnt drunk he could have had em all most likely. Detroit/Michican does drunk like nowhere else but most of the edge guys I know over there you could knock down with a match. Totally bogey that shite like that goes on, over a fuckin pint like. Jasis.

That's not unique to conneticut. Ever been to roscommon?

I think for us it was the fact that instead of inventing a working class background, they made it into a sort of ancestry situation, like the grandparent clause for Irish citizenship.

Bet the original version of the song is:

Grandfather worked to support his family
workin' hard all day in the rubber factory
Daddy is a partner in a law firm
Mommy likes to get a facial and a perm.

I dunno, I think it was funnier to us then because the Connecticut kids were so much....shinier and blonder than we all were, like it was some sort of ranch where they bred suburban ubermenschen in t-shirts that always seemed very well-laundered.

cheers gary and direct hit Ill hold yis ta that!!
whatever ya think I might like from the few bands Ive mentioned.meathead stuff as gary puts it.

have ye guys ever come across this bloke ROB R ROCK. sXe hip-hop.
after this thread I pulled out an animal rights hardcore album I havnt listened to in years. and this bloke is on it, along with a load of not so good bands.
tis called voice of the voiceless.

yer man rob r rocks track is fuckin hillarious.ill try find the lyrics and post them up. but it involves lines like

::clef::pork=murder with a knife and fork
and chicken,death aint finger licken,
stop poisoning yerself with beef !chief!::clef::

Personally ,I don't think there's any need to be sorry.

ha, ha, Gary. I just respect everyone's taste regarding what specific music they like. I just prefer h/c - there's so many genres in it and enough records out there to keep me listening, buying, trading to i'm 60. oh, and off course ac/dc and some other good metal bands.

huh, you wanna argue hard man? ha, ha.
well as long as i've been listening to h/c, my family, relatives who have been in the house when i've been playing some scorching record (my opinion only, ha, ha). it would always be, do you actually like that. i scratch my head, thinking nah, i'm just playing it to give myself a head ache. off course i fuckin like it. ha, ha.
i'm not being polite, see my post on the clash thread, i could end up a sad old narrow minded orch like Janer, ha, ha. only, i think you'll agree Gary, I have a far superior taste in music.
oh, dunno if i mentioned this to you, i have a trade list on hye. still alot to add to it.
if you have any youthcrew inspired stuff you wanna get rid off, i've got plenty of japcore etc that are taking up too much room on my shelves.

huh, you wanna argue hard man? ha, ha.
well as long as i've been listening to h/c, my family, relatives who have been in the house when i've been playing some scorching record (my opinion only, ha, ha). it would always be, do you actually like that. i scratch my head, thinking nah, i'm just playing it to give myself a head ache. off course i fuckin like it. ha, ha.
i'm not being polite, see my post on the clash thread, i could end up a sad old narrow minded orch like Janer, ha, ha. only, i think you'll agree Gary, I have a far superior taste in music.
oh, dunno if i mentioned this to you, i have a trade list on hye. still alot to add to it.
if you have any youthcrew inspired stuff you wanna get rid off, i've got plenty of japcore etc that are taking up too much room on my shelves.
The few old youth crew type things I'd be willing to let go you probably have. Send me a link to your list.

People tell me the music I listen to is shit all the time,I learned not to be polite as a result of it. It's only music.

The few old youth crew type things I'd be willing to let go you probably have. Send me a link to your list.

People tell me the music I listen to is shit all the time,I learned not to be polite as a result of it. It's only music.

here it is Gary.

http://www.howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=1853

well, wasn't it Twisted Sister who said, I know it's only rock'n'roll, but i like it. Jesus, I should be shot for quoting metal lyrics.

getting back on track...Mickey i think you'll like Wisdom In Chains (good gym music! :))

will do you a burn of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back