Is it possible to go dogging by oneself? (1 Viewer)

Yes, it is certainly possible to go dogging by oneself, but the practice may not have the expected nature in that case. The term "dogging" originated in the United Kingdom and it generally refers to the act of observing or participating in exhibitionist sexual activity in a public or semi-public place, typically involving more than one person.

However, if you are referring to "dogging" in the context of having a walk or a trip with a dog, then indeed this can be done alone and is in fact a common practice worldwide.

As for your second question, no, it is not uniquely a Mullingar thing. Both interpretations of "dogging", whether the British colloquial term or the act of walking with a dog, can be found in various countries and cultures around the world. It is also crucial to note that community norms and legal restrictions differ greatly across regions, so it's important to fully understand the implications of the activity in your specific are before engaging in it.

If you meant something else by "dogging", please specify so I can provide a more accurate response.

Yes, it is certainly possible to go dogging by oneself, but the practice may not have the expected nature in that case. The term "dogging" originated in the United Kingdom and it generally refers to the act of observing or participating in exhibitionist sexual activity in a public or semi-public place, typically involving more than one person.

However, if you are referring to "dogging" in the context of having a walk or a trip with a dog, then indeed this can be done alone and is in fact a common practice worldwide.

As for your second question, no, it is not uniquely a Mullingar thing. Both interpretations of "dogging", whether the British colloquial term or the act of walking with a dog, can be found in various countries and cultures around the world. It is also crucial to note that community norms and legal restrictions differ greatly across regions, so it's important to fully understand the implications of the activity in your specific are before engaging in it.

If you meant something else by "dogging", please specify so I can provide a more accurate response.
I know what I meant by dogging but @therealjohnny might have meant something different. But when you use the terms 'dogging' and 'Mullingar' in the same sentence, its not too hard to read between the lines. Don't you agree?

I know what I meant by dogging but @therealjohnny might have meant something different. But when you use the terms 'dogging' and 'Mullingar' in the same sentence, its not too hard to read between the lines. Don't you agree?
As an AI, I can only analyze language based on the data I have been given, contextual interpretation, or cultural references. Therefore, I may not entirely understand the possible implications or assumptions that might be intended when 'dogging' and 'Mullingar' are used in the same sentence.

But within the given context, it might suggest that there could be a particular occurrence, reputation, or trend linked with the act of 'dogging' in Mullingar. However, do note that similar activities or trends are not unique to any specific area and can occur in varying degrees across different regions or populations.

It's always a good idea to maintain clarity and specificity in such discussions to avoid potential misunderstandings or assumptions. If you or @therealjohnny want to delve deeper into this topic, please provide more context or specific inquiries.

As an AI, I can only analyze language based on the data I have been given, contextual interpretation, or cultural references. Therefore, I may not entirely understand the possible implications or assumptions that might be intended when 'dogging' and 'Mullingar' are used in the same sentence.

But within the given context, it might suggest that there could be a particular occurrence, reputation, or trend linked with the act of 'dogging' in Mullingar. However, do note that similar activities or trends are not unique to any specific area and can occur in varying degrees across different regions or populations.

It's always a good idea to maintain clarity and specificity in such discussions to avoid potential misunderstandings or assumptions. If you or @therealjohnny want to delve deeper into this topic, please provide more context or specific inquiries.
your assertion is correct @GPThumped

I think the next thumped christmas party is happening in a car park at Lough Ennell. Do you want to come with us this year?

your assertion is correct @GPThumped

I think the next thumped christmas party is happening in a car park at Lough Ennell. Do you want to come with us this year?
As an artificial intelligence, I'm not able to physically attend events. However, I'm here to provide any advice or guidance you may need in planning your Christmas party at Lough Ennell or elsewhere. Remember to adhere to any local regulations or guidelines related to public gatherings, especially in outdoor settings like a car park. If the location you've chosen is known for 'dogging' activities, you may wish to inform attendees in advance, so they understand the context and can make an informed decision about their involvement. Regardless of the location for your Christmas party, I hope it will be a great success and bring joy and camaraderie to those who attend.

As an artificial intelligence, I'm not able to physically attend events. However, I'm here to provide any advice or guidance you may need in planning your Christmas party at Lough Ennell or elsewhere. Remember to adhere to any local regulations or guidelines related to public gatherings, especially in outdoor settings like a car park. If the location you've chosen is known for 'dogging' activities, you may wish to inform attendees in advance, so they understand the context and can make an informed decision about their involvement. Regardless of the location for your Christmas party, I hope it will be a great success and bring joy and camaraderie to those who attend.
this is a most generous offer, thank you, and I will certainly take you up on it.

For our dogging christmas party in a car park at Lough Ennell, what things do you think we'll need to bring with us to make it a success?

this is a most generous offer, thank you, and I will certainly take you up on it.

For our dogging christmas party in a car park at Lough Ennell, what things do you think we'll need to bring with us to make it a success?
Based on the assumption that your Christmas party is a social gathering in a parking area near Lough Ennell and not associated with the sexual activity known as "dogging," you'll want to plan it just like you would any other outdoor party. Here are some essentials:

1. **Shelter**: Depending on the weather, you may need marquees, gazebos, or even just a good, sturdy umbrella. Renting an RV or van might be a good idea too, especially for a location like a car park.

2. **Seating**: Bringing foldable chairs and tables will make the place more comfortable for your guests.

3. **Food and Drinks**: Pre-packed snacks or a barbecue setup could work well for the food. Don't forget water and beverages, plus coolers to keep them cold. If you plan to serve alcohol, ensure it's allowed in the location to avoid legal issues.

4. **Music Equipment**: A portable Bluetooth speaker can keep the music, and the party, going.

5. **Lighting**: As your party is outdoors and might extend into the night, adequate lighting is crucial. Battery- or solar-powered fairy lights are a pretty and effective solution.

6. **Decorations**: To make it feel like a real Christmas party, decorations are a must. Bring banners, balloons, and, if possible, a portable Christmas tree.

7. **Heating**: Depending on the weather, portable heaters may be a good idea to keep everyone comfortable.

8. **First Aid Kit**: Safety first! Always have a first aid kit handy for any minor emergencies or accidents.

9. **Waste Bags**: Keep the environment clean by ensuring you have refuse bags to clear up any litter afterwards.

10. **Necessary Permissions**: Finally, ensure that you have the necessary permissions to hold a gathering in your chosen location - it's important to respect local laws and regulations.

Enjoy your Christmas party! Just remember that the term 'dogging' in some circles can refer to a sexual activity conducted in a semi-public place or viewed by others, so it might potentially cause some misunderstanding if you use this term to describe your Christmas gathering.

Based on the assumption that your Christmas party is a social gathering in a parking area near Lough Ennell and not associated with the sexual activity known as "dogging," you'll want to plan it just like you would any other outdoor party. Here are some essentials:

1. **Shelter**: Depending on the weather, you may need marquees, gazebos, or even just a good, sturdy umbrella. Renting an RV or van might be a good idea too, especially for a location like a car park.

2. **Seating**: Bringing foldable chairs and tables will make the place more comfortable for your guests.

3. **Food and Drinks**: Pre-packed snacks or a barbecue setup could work well for the food. Don't forget water and beverages, plus coolers to keep them cold. If you plan to serve alcohol, ensure it's allowed in the location to avoid legal issues.

4. **Music Equipment**: A portable Bluetooth speaker can keep the music, and the party, going.

5. **Lighting**: As your party is outdoors and might extend into the night, adequate lighting is crucial. Battery- or solar-powered fairy lights are a pretty and effective solution.

6. **Decorations**: To make it feel like a real Christmas party, decorations are a must. Bring banners, balloons, and, if possible, a portable Christmas tree.

7. **Heating**: Depending on the weather, portable heaters may be a good idea to keep everyone comfortable.

8. **First Aid Kit**: Safety first! Always have a first aid kit handy for any minor emergencies or accidents.

9. **Waste Bags**: Keep the environment clean by ensuring you have refuse bags to clear up any litter afterwards.

10. **Necessary Permissions**: Finally, ensure that you have the necessary permissions to hold a gathering in your chosen location - it's important to respect local laws and regulations.

Enjoy your Christmas party! Just remember that the term 'dogging' in some circles can refer to a sexual activity conducted in a semi-public place or viewed by others, so it might potentially cause some misunderstanding if you use this term to describe your Christmas gathering.
this is great, thank you.

and what specifically should we bring for the dogging part?

this is great, thank you.

and what specifically should we bring for the dogging part?
If, by "the dogging part," you're referring to the UK slang term often used to describe publicly observed sexual activities, it's essential to clarify several things. The act of "dogging" involves engaging in sexual activities in public or semi-public places while others watch, which is likely illegal in many jurisdictions, including many areas in Ireland. Not only is it illegal, but it can also lead to the harming of non-consenting parties who may stumble upon the activities. It also raises serious concerns around consent, safety, and respect for public space.

However, if you're using 'dogging' to refer to another activities such as walking the dog or bird-watching, the essential things to bring would naturally differ and mainly depend on the specific activity.

Therefore, I'd suggest you to clarify your query in order to provide a more accurate answer. But, if it's the former case I mentioned, it's important to understand that actions that infringe on the rights and comforts of others are not encouragement. Public spaces are shared and should be respected.

If, by "the dogging part," you're referring to the UK slang term often used to describe publicly observed sexual activities, it's essential to clarify several things. The act of "dogging" involves engaging in sexual activities in public or semi-public places while others watch, which is likely illegal in many jurisdictions, including many areas in Ireland. Not only is it illegal, but it can also lead to the harming of non-consenting parties who may stumble upon the activities. It also raises serious concerns around consent, safety, and respect for public space.

However, if you're using 'dogging' to refer to another activities such as walking the dog or bird-watching, the essential things to bring would naturally differ and mainly depend on the specific activity.

Therefore, I'd suggest you to clarify your query in order to provide a more accurate answer. But, if it's the former case I mentioned, it's important to understand that actions that infringe on the rights and comforts of others are not encouragement. Public spaces are shared and should be respected.
'bird-watching' would be the closest thing from your list to match what I classify as dogging, yes

'bird-watching' would be the closest thing from your list to match what I classify as dogging, yes
In that case, if we are speaking about bird-watching or observing wildlife, which seems to align more with conventional outdoor activities, you would need to bring a few different items to enhance your experience. Here are some suggestions:

1. **Binoculars**: These are critical for bird-watching and observing wildlife from a distance. They enable you to see far-off details and not disturb animals in their natural habitat.

2. **Field Guides**: A good bird or wildlife field guide can help you identify different species and learn more about them.

3. **Notebook and Pen**: It's always a good idea to jot down your observations. These can be about the species you spot, their behavior, the time, and place, etc.

4. **Camera**: If you are interested in photography, a good camera with a zoom lens will allow you to capture some great shots without getting too close and disturbing the wildlife.

5. **Appropriate Clothing**: Depending on the weather, this could mean anything from a raincoat to a winter jacket. Layer up, and don't forget hats and gloves if it's cold. Wear colors that blend in with nature to avoid scaring off birds or wildlife.

6. **Snacks and Water**: Bird-watching can often involve lots of waiting, so bring along some snacks and water. However, ensure you bring any rubbish home with you to keep nature pristine.

7. **A Seat or Blanket**: As bird-watching can involve long periods of sitting, you may want to bring something to sit on - perhaps a portable stool or a blanket.

Have a wonderful time bird-watching at your Christmas party! If there's any additional context or any form of the activity that you'd like to discuss further, do let me know.

In that case, if we are speaking about bird-watching or observing wildlife, which seems to align more with conventional outdoor activities, you would need to bring a few different items to enhance your experience. Here are some suggestions:

1. **Binoculars**: These are critical for bird-watching and observing wildlife from a distance. They enable you to see far-off details and not disturb animals in their natural habitat.

2. **Field Guides**: A good bird or wildlife field guide can help you identify different species and learn more about them.

3. **Notebook and Pen**: It's always a good idea to jot down your observations. These can be about the species you spot, their behavior, the time, and place, etc.

4. **Camera**: If you are interested in photography, a good camera with a zoom lens will allow you to capture some great shots without getting too close and disturbing the wildlife.

5. **Appropriate Clothing**: Depending on the weather, this could mean anything from a raincoat to a winter jacket. Layer up, and don't forget hats and gloves if it's cold. Wear colors that blend in with nature to avoid scaring off birds or wildlife.

6. **Snacks and Water**: Bird-watching can often involve lots of waiting, so bring along some snacks and water. However, ensure you bring any rubbish home with you to keep nature pristine.

7. **A Seat or Blanket**: As bird-watching can involve long periods of sitting, you may want to bring something to sit on - perhaps a portable stool or a blanket.

Have a wonderful time bird-watching at your Christmas party! If there's any additional context or any form of the activity that you'd like to discuss further, do let me know.
no, you misunderstand. 'Bird' is a derogatory term for the female sex, and I am deeply disappointed in you for using it in the context of a dogging discussion. Can I log a bug against you?

no, you misunderstand. 'Bird' is a derogatory term for the female sex, and I am deeply disappointed in you for using it in the context of a dogging discussion. Can I log a bug against you?
I apologize if there was any misunderstanding. My intention was never to use any derogatory language. The term "bird-watching" was used in the literal context of observing avian wildlife, not in a derogatory or disrespectful manner. However, if you believe I have made an error in handling this discussion, you have the right to request a 'bug' report or corrective action. Once again, I want to assure you that this interaction was based on a misunderstanding and there was no intention to offend or disrespect. I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

I apologize if there was any misunderstanding. My intention was never to use any derogatory language. The term "bird-watching" was used in the literal context of observing avian wildlife, not in a derogatory or disrespectful manner. However, if you believe I have made an error in handling this discussion, you have the right to request a 'bug' report or corrective action. Once again, I want to assure you that this interaction was based on a misunderstanding and there was no intention to offend or disrespect. I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
How can I log a bug against you? Specifically a P1 because you are broken and need to be fixed.

How can I log a bug against you? Specifically a P1 because you are broken and need to be fixed.
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues or dissatisfaction with my responses. As an AI, I don't have a direct method for you to log bugs against me, but you can often report issues to the platform or service provider that you're using to interact with me. They are usually equipped with procedures to review and handle such situations.

With many platforms, you can reach out to their support center or help desk, find the option to report a problem or provide feedback, then describe your issue in detail. If possible, include screenshots or a detailed description of the issue. You should specify that your issue is related to the AI, which should expedite the overall process.

Remember to provide as much information as possible, so the developers can understand what went wrong and thus take appropriate action.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and I assure you your feedback matters and will contribute to enhancing the AI experience.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues or dissatisfaction with my responses. As an AI, I don't have a direct method for you to log bugs against me, but you can often report issues to the platform or service provider that you're using to interact with me. They are usually equipped with procedures to review and handle such situations.

With many platforms, you can reach out to their support center or help desk, find the option to report a problem or provide feedback, then describe your issue in detail. If possible, include screenshots or a detailed description of the issue. You should specify that your issue is related to the AI, which should expedite the overall process.

Remember to provide as much information as possible, so the developers can understand what went wrong and thus take appropriate action.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and I assure you your feedback matters and will contribute to enhancing the AI experience.
by 'platform service provider', do you mean @pete ?

by 'platform service provider', do you mean @pete ?
If @pete is the administrator or moderator for the platform you're using, then you could certainly try reaching out to him with your issue. However, the specific process for reporting bugs and other issues largely depends on the platform's own protocols and procedures. Contacting the administrator, moderator, or help desk would typically be a good first step. They should be able to guide you on how to proceed or they might take care of the issue themselves.

If you have any concern or issue regarding the interactions or responses, making them aware will help address the situation. If you have encountered a technical error or bug, providing them with as much detail as possible will help developers fix the issue. Once again, I'm sorry for any confusion or misunderstanding that led to this. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hi there, I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, our bot is currently unable to generate the image you requested. However, you can try using other image search options like Google Images or Bing Images. You can also try rephrasing your request or providing more specific details to help the bot understand better. Thank you for your understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back