Ireland (4 Viewers)

So who's in trouble here? A couple of lads doing some harmless urban exploration, or whoever had the job of ensuring all records were removed before the building was shut down?

I dunno but it's nice to see the White Stripes lad doin well in teh journalisms

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The comments on X around the DPP's decision to not press charges against the Garda who shot and killed George Nkencho are as expected

What the absolute fuck?

One of Ireland's biggest successes that no one talks about anymore

B*witched released two albums and eight singles, all of which made the UK Top 20. Their first four singles, "C'est la Vie", "Rollercoaster", "To You I Belong" and "Blame It on the Weatherman", all reached number one in the UK Singles Chart and the group has sold over 3 million albums worldwide.

What the absolute fuck?

One of Ireland's biggest successes that no one talks about anymore

B*witched released two albums and eight singles, all of which made the UK Top 20. Their first four singles, "C'est la Vie", "Rollercoaster", "To You I Belong" and "Blame It on the Weatherman", all reached number one in the UK Singles Chart and the group has sold over 3 million albums worldwide.

This is the worst thing I've ever seen.

“Let’s locate this potentially massively embarrassing on an international scale art installation about 50ft from where we had to remove a fountain because of the amount of antisocial behaviour it attracted. Nothing can possibly go wrong.”

View attachment 18654

Is this all not just some comfort for feeling one way about a thing or another
People I dislike say something that doesn't conform with my worldview - my worldview is therefore ever more correct.

Like everyone saying before the referendum - How are Iona voting cos I'm voting the other way.
Not engaging with the issue at all, just staying in our bubble and feeding stories to ourselves that we like.
"The people I disagree with are being fed disinformation and are therefore stupid, so I must be smart and therefore correct."

People are so less engaged with the actual issue, and evermore in some imginary argument with the people they hate the most.

Not democracy, just positioning.

No one seems to be talking about how the come-one-come-all policy is causing real problems. And what problems there are, are the government's fault.

Saying Ireland Is Full or Ireland for the Irish is just as dumb as Everyone From Everywhere Is Welcome To Come Live Here In Any Number & We'll Sort It Out Down The Road Somehow Or Whatever.
None of it is a plan for the real world and real people.

There was a man standing on a bridge over the M7 this morning beside a tricolour banner that said 'Ireland for the irish'.
As I was driving underneath I made sure he saw me giving him the finger.
Fucking loser loves racism so much he had to be on a bridge at 0800 to let us all know

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back