Homeless..... (1 Viewer)

Does that mean your location cant be 'in me gaff' anymore?
...... what? too soon?

Anyway, I got a barring order today.
So I cant go onto the actual site or I'm in contempt of court. I think that would be a bad thing.
I hate the dunlaoghaire rathdown county council.
They ruin all my fun
:( !bog :(

isn't the story just that the excavation has ended and the situation is the same as it was in august after the end of dig 1?

What?
How do you mean the situation is the same?
If youre implying that there's nothing new there I'd advise you to talk to some of the current archeologists. They've found loads more stuff, and had 5 months more to find all this shit. They've been working solidly for those five months and getting more and more finds from what they tell me.
They archeologists I've talked to are all on our side. One walked away last Monday when they tried to make the them start removing the foss wall. They're cool.
They excavation 'ended' in september as well and that didn't mean it was anwhere near finished. The Co. council are not to be trusted and they're cutting corners all over the place.
We're not just a couple of hippies sitting in the castle ok, we've got a suits from all over the place working with us and lawyers and a legal case so dont think this is some joke.
If I'm misunderstanding what you are saying here, sorry. I'm pretty upset about this whole thing and not really in the mood for this.
sorry I'm ranting. Im just not happy right now:( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back