Holy Fucking Christ. (1 Viewer)

Wavioli said:
basically i think the fact that people are getting worked up about them means they're doing what they set out to do...

is it really though? there is nothing in their manifestos stating one of their goals is to have people on internet forums shaking their heads / laughing / insulting them. i am being facetious, obviously, but i do think the argument of "its provoking a reaction" as being something worthy is grossly overstated, and has been played out for a long time now.

hippu said:
yo, eoinbox - yeeesh, is there going to be an exhibition in liberty hall today or wha?
details if you please

Ohforfucksake, this evening, liberty hall, 8.00 pm. Let us know tomorrow what you thought.

And dont forget to tell us what they were wearing.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Man, contextualisation is so sound. You can do it anywhere! On the bus, in the park...

If we could only contextualise in another context...

aha!bing

:D :D HURRAY SOMEBODY ELSE HATES THEM TOO:D :D

I found a picture of an ex on this tosspants website months ago and have been embroiled in my own personal private hate war with the defastinistfudegpackers ever since.

Their website is down, is there a defo amongst us.

Bag'o'cans said:

I found a picture of an ex on this tosspants website months ago and have been embroiled in my own personal private hate war with the defastinistfudegpackers ever since.

how was wasted2, youuuuu tights.

Bag'o'cans said:

He'll be the naked one standing on one leg by the thumped door with a single rose stuck in his pee-hole.

I cant. I'm babysitting my nipper. If your mother's still not back by 11.30 ring me and you can come over and play.

With me and your mom.

Brian Conniffe said:
ditto to this.

its a fairly weak form of reactionism which has one respond to criticism with the whole "well what do you do / lets see you do better" argument.

i think eoin's point is that there wasnt any criticism... hits like a guuurl said he/she hadnt even seen anything by these folk but hated them anyway...

moc said:
i think eoin's point is that there wasnt any criticism... hits like a guuurl said he/she hadnt even seen anything by these folk but hated them anyway...

HitsLikeAGirl
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_387706", true);
Old Timer
Rep: 5215
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

Re: Holy Fucking Christ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcass
What about this?
http://www.defastenism.4t.com/photo.html

Nice one; that soothes my fury somewhat; but not by much. Some nice stuff, but there are some pieces there that would be deemed shite if not for the self made hype surrounding them.

There's nothing original about what these pricks say they're doing. I'm obviously biased on account of having read about them in the indo, but still, they should let the work speak for itself first and dance about it later. Badly. On a pole. Or something.

Sharpen up ther moc, you blunt spoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back