HOLOCAUST DENIER TO SPEAK IN NUIG!! (1 Viewer)

do you want a fucking medal or something? Are you more informed or right on than folks here who haven't been because you went? Do you seriously think these folks don't go to concentration camps as sightseeing trips?Because I've been there and was horrified to see the reality of it up close, should I feel ashamed of the fact that I don't feel the urge to smash David Irving's face in?

Here, fuck you mate!

I was just wondering, and no I don't think I'm more informed or "right-on" than someone who hasn't, that's being pretentious.
Why would you go to a concentration camp as a sightseeing trip, looking at it that way makes you a right scumbag.
And, no you shouldn't feel ashamed that you do not have that urge, you are entitled to your own approach to it, personally i don't give a shit what you think. I don't have that urge either, I would prefer to have a clear concise argument with him to prove him wrong.

Also, if you have a medal that you wish to give me that'll be great, maybe you can give it to me when you're back from one of your sick sightseeing trips.

Here, fuck you mate!

Why would you go to a concentration camp as a sightseeing trip, looking at it that way makes you a right scumbag.

Also, if you have a medal that you wish to give me that'll be great, maybe you can give it to me when you're back from one of your sick sightseeing trips.

wow, you're a fucking idiot.did you read what i wrote at all? I was pointing out that nazi types have been known to go to these things as pilgrimages.I very clearly stated I went with a friend of mine and found the whole thing horrible. I certainly didn't go as a "sightseeing trip". if you're implying I'm a nazi, you're a moron.

Nah, to be honest i skimmed through it.

I ain't implying anything, but don't be sayin stuff like i think i'm better than everyone else. I think the both of us are a little moody today and need something to bounce off.
I apologise, I just hope you can do the same.

furthermore, I am not a moron. I am a cunt!

p.s. not i, saw your rep comment what do ye mean by chimp, you implying something? And your certainly a big man de-repping like that oooh.

come on, to be fair...

10568.jpg

...............................some of that shit has to be made up

They all looked so happy to play there.

When I walked through those actual gates a few months back all I could think of was that bloody picture and cursed the internet. And then got shown the gas chamber. Fucking hell..

Jesus 8 years ago already bud?
I was more shocked by the idea that people designed the thing, built the thing, did the pumping, connected the gas... you know all the shit things you have to do to set up a concentration camp and no-one thought, "What the fuck am I doing?" "I'm building a place to kill people, how can I ever forgive myself?". Guess it's that unquestioning mindset that allows people to carry out the most horrific things believing someone else is really making the decisions.
This shit chills me. We cannot underestimate our importance and influence in this world.
I agree with Kenn and as always find oly's opinions great but for a different world where people listen to each other and there's actually a right and wrong.
"WE HAVE MAINTAINED A SILENCE CLOSELY RESEMBLING STUPIDITY" http://libcom.org/library/neil-roberts-wanganui-police-bomb

"WE HAVE MAINTAINED A SILENCE CLOSELY RESEMBLING STUPIDITY" http://libcom.org/library/neil-roberts-wanganui-police-bomb

libcom said:
A short account of a little known political death in New Zealand. In 1982, an anarchist punk rocker attempted to blow up the Wanganui police computer. He blew himself up in the process
That's the funniest dead punk story I've ever heard!

"HE HAD MAINTAINED A PASSION CLOSELY RESEMBLING STUPIDITY"

edit: I wonder if he's reading Eirecore. You know... up there.

fuck sake, he actually got off his ass and tried to do something all those punk records talk about.
Not just releasing a demo with a dead cop on it. He tried to blow up the main cop computers in new zealand.
Genius.

Was he listening to some Allah Punk?
Because there's no records in my collection that tells you to get
up off your arse and give your life for the punk jihad.
Maybe the band with the dead cop demo have been giving them
a spin too, your man said he's willing to give his life to publish
dodgy demos.
Maybe xGaryKnifedx can help source these rarities?

I'm still not clear how this thread relates to me, or specifically how I am going to accept Jesus into my life.

Or indeed Kilmacanogue generally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back