Ryanair Calendar Question (1 Viewer)

dunderhead

Why are some available dates on the Ryanair Calendar (when booking) in bold print? Other available dates are not in bold. (Obviously the very faint ones are not available). See screenshot below, will make things clearer.

Only want to know as I'm looking into booking a flight to Liverpool and don't want it to be cancelled, as it was last time I headed over. Just curious to know the difference between 'available' non bold dates and bold dates.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-23 203900.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-23 203900.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
could be on to something there ann. February has no bold dates and then March only has Sundays. I'm sure the whole thing is fairly inconsequential. I'm probably just overly wary of Ryanair's scheming subtle ways

Why are some available dates on the Ryanair Calendar (when booking) in bold print? Other available dates are not in bold. (Obviously the very faint ones are not available). See screenshot below, will make things clearer.

Only want to know as I'm looking into booking a flight to Liverpool and don't want it to be cancelled, as it was last time I headed over. Just curious to know the difference between 'available' non bold dates and bold dates.

Is it not just the days they have flights on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back