Hayfever (2 Viewers)

Don't know. The idea is you're consuming the same pollen thats in the air.
The honey I eat is made just down the road from me. Haven't had hayfever in 5 years. Used to suffer from it terribly.

or suck a bee

bee-with-pollen.jpg

That yoke looks like something youd use to practice wanking.

I'm full of hayfever today.Its gash.

Don't know. The idea is you're consuming the same pollen thats in the air.
The honey I eat is made just down the road from me. Haven't had hayfever in 5 years. Used to suffer from it terribly.

thats interesting. i only get hayfever when in england, but i'm always lashing irish honey on to stuff.

yeah. Todays my official first really bad day.

I found Piriton really good last year so gonna give them a shot again now. Might look into getting the injection again....

I always find Beconase only lasts about 2 minutes, it's the bonjela of hay fever remedies

.......................................................................................................................................

yeah. Todays my official first really bad day.

I found Piriton really good last year so gonna give them a shot again now. Might look into getting the injection again....

last time i had really bad hayfever i went to get the injection. Doc told me i could just take it in tablet form and it was alot better and safer for ye. ask about that. did the job, no jab.

The tablet form wasn't as effective for me, it took the injection to really do the job.

Having said that I managed last year with only standard, non-prescription tablets so we'll see....

They've stopped doing the injection as far as I know.....me missus went to get it and was rebuffed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back