Halloween experiences (1 Viewer)

my last costume was a Marge Simpson PEZ dispenser

18a637.jpg

4-real

I successfully pulled off Inigo Montoya last year, was quite happy with that

id a real nice haloween for the start of the evening i did photography and watched fireworks wheni was waiting around for stuff to dry. then when i went home we dressed up, got the pumpkin ready to keep nasty spirts away and had a haloween themed dinner all in all very sucessfull. was a little worried bout fireworks when cycling home but worried for no reason. so yay and mwhahaha

I had a very unhalloweeny halloween. Just had band practice and went home. We drove past a place that usually has a bonfire but there wasn't one this year, in fact there were no bonfires in my area at all. I didn't eat colcannon or have any brack or dress up....What's up with that?

I had a very unhalloweeny halloween. Just had band practice and went home. We drove past a place that usually has a bonfire but there wasn't one this year, in fact there were no bonfires in my area at all. I didn't eat colcannon or have any brack or dress up....What's up with that?
i had a shitty one too.
came home tuesday to sort out dole things and left at 6 on wednesday.
saw loads of fireworks below from my plane taking off in Dublin though.... which was pretty darn cool.
no parties or dressing up for me this ear im afriad. next year though im gonna make the effort!

I spent my Halloween in what basically looked like a summer camp bunk house ala Friday the 13th. It was on the outskirts of Sorrento, which was basically empty because the holiday season was over. Had to walk down a very long/steep path to get to it. It was on an old Italian woman's farm. There were pitch forks, birds squawking, rows over overhanging gardens that ended with a huge cliff and nothing in the way of amenities, like bath towels. In my head because I wouldn't have time to use one.

While it was still bright out my travel companion and I walked to the top of the hill after 'checking in' and inquired about buses. We were told from a slightly creepy shop owner in a place called the "American Bar" (which was neither a bar or slightly 'American') that town was 3 km walk or we could 'wait' for one. I wanted to get to town so we walked and heard lots of chainsaws, no joke. It just seemed really ominous. I just kept thinking of the movie Hostel because no seemed to be around and the locals were looking at us strangely. After dinner/drinks we couldn't find a bus back up so we took a taxi and asked him to leave us at the top of the hill.

Walking back down to the house, I can honestly say I have never been more scared in my life. I joke all the time and love horror movies but I seriously thought I might be killed. No lights along the path. Graffiti in Italian, which in my head were warnings I could not read because I am the "stupid American". When I turned off the lights to go to sleep there was a little green light glowing from the wall. I have never been happier to leave a place in my life.

Some neighbours of mine were getting fireworks threw into their windows, there apartment looks out onto the flats at the back of the axis centre in ballymun. Just a shite load of fireworks and a bomb fire the size of one of the long flats is all I see..

I was expecting a some what apolcoliptic venture to happen in ballymun but I saw more fire works in Wexford last year.

Apart from the arsehole bouncers in Antics everything else was grizand. My friend dropped her ID by accident and they some how assumed that she was "to drunk" even though there were people who were obviously drunk, she hadnt had a drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back