greeetings from streatham (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
hows things all, tis ed ere in london. mmm things have seem to gone arseways in regards to london but i'm trying to keep it posi. The 'friend' who i am stayin with didn't bother to inform her flatmates, landlord and the leaseholder of the house that i would be movin in, so it seems i'll only have a couple of weeks in london rather than as long as i had predicted, anyhoo i think i'll end up heading up to the animal sanctuary in lockerbie (www.mossburn.org) in two weeks and stayin there for a good while, whether i return to london or not is another thing.

On the plus side i got to see red flag 77 and runnin riot last night lol! Strange gig indeed, also my record nerd-esque-ness was nearly in a state of mania in camden, got meself the IOWASKA LP, the new SONG OF ZARATHURSA LP and EARTH A.D for twenty of those horrible monies with the queen on em.

The one great thing about london is the cheap net cafe's, a quid for an hour is the goin rate which is pretty darn funky, oh yeah so to anyone (damo,donal) who were thinking of popping over for a visit my advice would be well, don't, i aint gotta a clue where the hell i'll be so...

Anyhoo y'all stay happy ya'hear.

ahoy

yeahh these cheap net cafe's rule, first of all, nope earth ad is not rare but gettin it new for 6 quid sterling on vinyl is pretty rawkin, i also found a shop that has most of the alice donut and dinosaur jnr back catalogues on vinyl for 4 quid a 12".

At the moment i dont really know whats gonna happen around these parts, i have got the go ahead to head up to the animal sanctuary whenever i want/need to, the woman who runs it is pretty darn funky, she is gonna bring me up to the highlands when she's visiting her son and grandchildren, i'll get to buzz around ben nevis.

I'll hopefully be able to stay in a squat if i decide to stay here for longer than two weeks, but i get bored really fuckin easily (and i cant wait to go to the sanctuary). I went to the london dungeon today, it might sound cheesy but its really really good, they have a section on "wicked women" about woman who had killed through history, i was gonna get the t-shirt but i decided it might be a bit too spazzy. I also found this museum of old hospital equipment, saws for amputations, tools for lobotomies, its all good, well i found it interesting..

Then i spent ages tryin to find a cafe that sold some smoke around brixton ( i had the addresses of a few but i left them at home, stupid stoner!) anyhoo the search continues for smoke and i'm keeepin it posi, go GORIILLLAAAAA BISSSCCUUIIITTTSS

Originally posted by Phil
It's not rare.

Also, if your brother got that quite recently I'm going to gut him for buying what I brought money into town for.

You bet your life there's gonna be a fight.

well my brothers twice the size of you and has been kicking the shit out of scumbags in town for years so yeh go on and give it a go (better make sure he's REALLY drunk tho) but he doesn't actually have it-it was an xmas pressie for someone else (not me)

That's swell ed,please bring some posi delight back to Ireland and sprinkle it over the negativity(that doesnt really exist since everyone seem's to be pretty happy)

PS:Wes Craven sucks,so does the Hill's Have Eyes . .. Phil please refrain from meantioning any more of his movies .. or i'm gonna have to join the fight ..

Re: ahoy

Originally posted by spuded
"wicked women" about woman who had killed through history

yeeeeeeeeeeeehaw

ps hey winty i'm posting from the unix sytem in coll-edge, or was it you who was having that nerd conversation w/someone the other day
well anyway it's nice and quiet in the maths dept here w/the unix computers, there's no mobiles going off because the maths nerds don't have friends
rockin

Originally posted by Phil
Also, if your brother got that quite recently I'm going to gut him for buying what I brought money into town for.

You bet your life there's gonna be a fight.

Yeah, same thing happened to me...recently...yo Phil, what say we bash this "brother" character, and then duke it out to see who gets to keep Earth A.D.?

yo yo you south central maseeeveeee in the house,ahem. anyhoo things are looking pretty posi from here, the stuff with the house wasn'tfully laura'sfault, mewanna make that clear,the leaseholderguy can be a bit iffy but i have got him on my side thanks to my sadknowledge of late 80's/early 90's english football (wordup winty on the posi footballbuzzzzz) arghh this keyboard is shitty the spacebar is as stiff as fuck,gurrr.

Yeah it lookslike i'll probably get sorted out with a squat on my return tolondon,but i still gonna head up to mossburn (lockerbie) on the 1st or 2nd,really reallylooking forward to it,gabba gabba yay yay!

Decided tocheck out soho,leciester sq, picadillyetc today and berwick st for allthe funkiest sounds, got the three records i have been looking for for a goodwhile whihc are HUSKER DU - Zen Arcade, HOT WATER MUSIC-never ender on doublefunky vinyl and SmallBrown Bike LP too. Soho is odd even for a wannabe sleazerawwwwkkerrr like moi.

anyhoo looks like i could be doin shit with PETA if i come back from mossburn,but iwont know forsure until i meet em all for a drink this weekend.

One finalthing i likeabout the wholebrixton/streatham area is everyone has their phones on silent, to avoid a good mugging,i havent heard a dodgy ringtone in days,fuckin heaven!

anyhoo y'all keep it posi as fuck or i'll have to send ya some reicin, as seems to be the buzz round these parts.

p.s. ollie do u wantmeto die,i nearlyended up in the fuckin BNPheadquarters the other day by accident!

So Ed, the Never Ender double vinyl is for me, right, SINCE YOU SMASHERD MY FUCKING LIMITED EDITION WEIRDY COVER DOUBLE CD *PLUS* DEMOS VERSION OF IT?!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back