Good sites for punk t-shirts? (1 Viewer)

that guttershock one's pretty good as far as band selection goes(Heresy, Septic Death, Attitude Adjustment etc...). Dosnt give much info on shipping or any of that.

RobSessive said:

As of 4/01/2004 we will no longer be sending international orders via surface mail. All customers outside of North America should use the international shipping buttons for each item.

International customers will be charged $4 per item for shipping, and merchandise will be shipped via air mail.

them youth large and regular smalls off punkstuff are a snug fit.

nice.

Roisin said:
The best patch was an interpol one which I put on to really strong material , i think thats what it might have came out so good.

yeah it's important to use decent material, pure cotton preferably old and softened from much washing, prints come out shite on even partly synthetic material. you can use that image transfer stuff you can get in the art and hobby shop or places, it's expensive enough but you know what to do about that !ninjaaaa

nooly said:
yeah it's important to use decent material, pure cotton preferably old and softened from much washing, prints come out shite on even partly synthetic material. you can use that image transfer stuff you can get in the art and hobby shop or places, it's expensive enough but you know what to do about that !ninjaaaa

fucksake nooly, do you want to go to hell? 'sake.

c'mere...

i just tried to order with both smartpunk and interpunk and they both sent me some gay email about how i have to photocopy my credit card and photo ID and fax it to them before they'll send me my order. naturally i couldnt be fucking arsed doing this. do all american sites have this crazy policy?

It's becoming more and more standard. I ordered some camera stuff from NY this week and had to do same. It's understandable - internet busnesses get robbed blind from credit card fraud - they say many profitable businesses die in the first year due to credit card fraud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back