fucking kids! (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
kids started calling round to our door while i was eating my dinner - we have no sweets cos no kids have trolled this area at halloween for the last two years - so i went haring off to the shop like a sap in my shorts and sandals that i was wearing around the house, and the co-op have no bags of fun-size sweets so i had to try to pick out some fun-ish packs of stuff, then of course i'd forgot my fucking wallet. but i had enough change on me to get most of the stuff. so now i'm sitting at home and none of the little bastards have rang our bell since. kids!

kids started calling round to our door while i was eating my dinner - we have no sweets cos no kids have trolled this area at halloween for the last two years - so i went haring off to the shop like a sap in my shorts and sandals that i was wearing around the house, and the co-op have no bags of fun-size sweets so i had to try to pick out some fun-ish packs of stuff, then of course i'd forgot my fucking wallet. but i had enough change on me to get most of the stuff. so now i'm sitting at home and none of the little bastards have rang our bell since. kids!
shut up, youve loads of sweets there. ive not a bean in the gaf

ha ha, same shit here, raced down to lidl at half five in rush hour traffic, bought a ton of sugar rush hyperactivitity inducing sweets and there's been about 5 calls to the door in the last hour....I'm now stuck siting watching hollyoaks stuffing my face.... .|..|

i am an anthology of disappointment.
fucking kids are calling in in droves now, taking all my fucking sweets.

Bloody! Bloody!

you shit-stirring bitch. ACTUALLY these posts happened before the ones about ploughing holly's mum.

in the end we actually had a load of kids call in and they were all well chuffed with the sweets, they all reckoned our pumpkins were ace as well, i felt a lovely warm halloweeny glow about the whole thing. fucking kids.

hm, i think having the pumpkins out front was the main reason so many kids called in, my housemate said take those fucking pumpkins inside to stop the influx, but, since we actually now had a load of sweets i reckoned we might as well leave them out. also my ego was enjoying hearing 5-year-old voices saying how cool the spider pumpkin was. maybe i should be a primary teacher, 5 yr olds are so easily impressed, think my ego would really benefit. we had some fucking students call round pretending to be kids. arseholes. they hadn't even the panache to do it properly, act like proper arseholes...they were just embarrassed and lame, it was quite sad. anyway. i like halloween.

There's no halloween in sicily, but i got loads of fireworks and exploded them in unusual ways, maybe i'll get some more today.... :)

fireworks-crackers.jpg

Over here if you leave your porch light on it means you have sweets for Trick or Treaters. How easy is that for a peado?flick on light and watch them pour in. My sister in law had left the porch light on for whatever reason and sure enough it was like a scene from a Romero flick with kids pawing all over the door. So we did what we had to and turned off the light on them...yup we're dicks.

if you were proper dicks you would keep the light on and spray 'em with a hose through the letterbox...actually that would be amazing...most of the kids that came round here had their parents with them though, you'd probably get bashed to fuck by someone's mum.

We ran out of shit to give away so my mrs offered some kid a can of jellymeat no callers after that.
Afew years back my flatmate gave some kid an apple a can of beer and a cigerette soon after some aggro dad turned up on the doorstep.

Had fireworks and some local(ballybough) kids in to view the show...made some chocolate dipped fruit..offered it to the first kid who said 'nah i'll come back tommorrow when the fruits gone and lick the plate for you'

gutted

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back