festival in liege. (1 Viewer)

howya

Lyncher ya wanjker (Flemish) ...Bollicks to liege punk fest.. I'd much rather be at an Iron Maiden gig!
As for Bohs punx. Are you a fucking shareholder in Ryanair or what.
Harbringer you're the dogs...........Viva la revolution!!!!!
Beki Bondage.....I think I'll go and dedicate a night to her.
'She was the last punk rockaaaargh'

ello all, just tellin yis that me and daragh will be there so u have to come and bring buckfast over since them pricks never brought any to croatia, thanks for makin us laugh wit all your bitchin at each other too, and somebody look up french squats please so i dont have to , i wanna go drink some wine in the streets of rome...haha

punk

Can someone please steal Ross from Jonruelle's bike and sell it to Christians for me. What the fuck is all this trains bullshit trains aren't punk. Hitch-hiking is punk. Unless its freight trains. They're so punk they'll rop your leg off just for a laugh. It takes about an hour to hitch to Liege from the airport and about four hours to hitch to Amsterdam from Liege. In my day I tell ya... sxean

Not lost. Stolen by Christians for their jumble sale. Its an important distinction. If any of you fuckers make it outside of the squat/venue/supermarket routine, you should climb the big set of steps near Jonruelle for a nice view of the city.

Well Eoin, that's what we get for bringing our quaint colloquiallisms to the big city...Damo spreads through Europe like the plague, trading away our memories for cheap laughs...pah.

conor man, its going to be crazy.ive been to zorro fest and then met all those heads in berlin again and again in amsterdam-theres so many vans and people on their way to liege.nicholas from sweden sazs hello.as does a million others who met youse in Pula.see youse in a few days after my break in the 'Dam.bring me bucky and good news!

so "11 johruelle, la zone 426 quai de lourthe, liege" is the address ? .. hmm anyone wanna be more specific on how to find it ?

I'll be in liege on friday morning .. hopefully.

Well ye see Liege is one of those cunting cities with Two feckin rivers, making it quite a bollix to give directions in. But it is down the far end of a big square with a river going down the middle and a big raised platform/ramp in one half. at the very end is a large hillside covered with trees. thats all i can tell you.

actually im thinking of staying here and giving out to people for forsaking their seen for the sake of short term gratification in some far off proper scene.... with real punk birds n'all

nice name .. i got the lovecraft omnibus 2 and 3 recently .. .|..|

weeler

thats not the address - thats 2 addresses.one night is in La Zone club and the other is in 11 jonruelle.to get to jonruelle you get the number 1 tram (i think)from outside central station to the as far as the square which will be on your left.its big,has swings and in the distance is a big green hill.just walk on the tram-its free.and bring me buckfast.thanks.im hitching there in an hour or two...

Well since you got Omnibus 2 & 3 you can give me bakc my fuckin' book which I gave to you for the weekend on the day I got it about 2 monthjs ago!

Have any of you read the Arthur Jermaine story? Fuckin' deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back