Drumcanoo highlights (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter OLP
  • Start date
  • Replies 291
  • Views 33K
  • Watchers 7
Idin't even get a buzz off the last(fuckin enormous!) line of ketamine I done.
You were doing it off a sex pistols album, seemed really funny at the time.
Vodka and cream soda, nicest drink ever :)

Janer you're a freakin perve, open your own bottles next time!

I thought they were complete muck, they reminded me of a pub band more than anything else.
It's a pity cos I was really looking forward to seeing them too, I think they've had their day...

They had a LOT more roll than I expected.

yeah, a top weekend! drank till 8am sunday morning and then spent most of the day sitting outside my tent feeling rough! the highlight of sunday was feeding the dog my sausage n bacon bap!
had good chats with conor d., jasper, tony d (in the car), gazzywaz (in the carpark , off our bins). enjoyed most of the bands that i got to see.

there didnt seem to be many in the hall at any one time, which is a shame coz the set up was deadly.

thanks to mary and oisin,

bigdan

A great weekend, that 'oi on 45 medley' should be released on vinyl Conor :) Haven't drank like that in years! Roosky, A Political, Runnin Riot balloons, missed loads of bands, also great to see a Cork crew travelling that far. Hat's off to Mary and everyone else involved.

I don't see why anyone should feel obliged to play 60-70 quid to go to a fest that was mainly remembered for one thing last year.
It's not like it's a DIY fest or anything.

70e + diesel up & down + drink & food = Serious wonga! + Im saving for my holidays... Sounds like it was deadly though. Make with the pics Janer!

my friend had good time!!
E3966686FBDD4A538E8F254DE634EC8C-800.jpg

I'm still in bits after the 7-hour round trip from Galway. I was only there for a couple of hours but I saw enough vomiting, blood, shenanigans, nudity and partial nudity to last me a while! Cut The Reins were the only band I saw, they were deadly as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back