DJ / Studio Headphones In Public? (3 Viewers)

Should DJ / Studio-style headphones be worn in public?

• Yes

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right -> Left

Yes ann post Bernie Lomax dunderhead Gombeen Man HMD magnetize nlgbbbblth RED(tape)MENACE ronan Santino Aladdin Shaney THRILLHO TRANSFORMATION worthit

470_icon5,0.jpg

you know i never even thought anyone would really care - gimme a sec

edit:

Yes ann post Bernie Lomax dunderhead Gombeen Man HMD magnetize nlgbbbblth RED(tape)MENACE ronan Santino Aladdin Shaney THRILLHO TRANSFORMATION worthit
No dudley east hastings ernesto johnnystress lemonbravo Mormon Nailer penexpers pete shitepipe Theodore Kaczynski Theseus Mock Unknown Convict xsteox

I still haven't made up my mind.

THRILLHO ; I'll sell you my vote

A doctor told me my ear canals are all weird, they go down instead of up (or up instead of down). Which means I can't wear any of those in-ear yokes. So I can either go with earbuds or cans. And earbuds aren't very stable.

I'm the same, a fellow freak. My right ear is fucked. I had to have an operation on it and now my ear canal is tiny on that side and so can't use buds.

all those who can use them can get fucked

#cans

Hang on I haven't voted yet.
I'm generally of the opinion that people can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they aren't directly annoying me or other people.

I hate in ear buds so much. Also I don't wanna burn through 3 pairs in 4 years. Also I've got a glorious pair of cans.

Ear buds fall into the argos insurance trick. You know you'll never get more than 2 years out of a pair of earbuds/headphones, so if you can find a decent pair in Argos, get them with the insurance which isn't that much extra. Then when they break, get a brand new pair. (Your insurance doesn't renew when you get a replacement pair.)

Ear buds fall into the argos insurance trick. You know you'll never get more than 2 years out of a pair of earbuds/headphones, so if you can find a decent pair in Argos, get them with the insurance which isn't that much extra. Then when they break, get a brand new pair. (Your insurance doesn't renew when you get a replacement pair.)
Yeah or then just buy a pair that lasts for long, hmm!

haha, the old argos insurance trick. classic. i had a good run of nice sennheiser buds in college out of that. i lost em once and got a new pair by pulling the earphones of a poundshop pair and going in with the cable and a "caught in a taxi door" sob story.

word. im on my third pair in 4 years i think. relatively cheap online and block out most noises even before you press play.
best in-ear headphones ive ever had were these bad boys: http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/sony-mdr-ex71sl-wk/4505-7877_7-30520512.html?tag=mncol
amazing and super spec but just not worth the cash considering they only last half the time of the sennheisers and cost 3 times the amount

I'm still on the same pair but need to do a repair job on them due to only using one bud during work and having the other catch on my bag. Have you still got the other three pairs or are they lost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back