I saw a thing in the garden (5 Viewers)

Are they along the Tolka yeah? I was asking people if there were any living along there only a week or two ago. OK, cool. I've still never seen one of these lads.

I’ve only seen two kingfishers in my life, which I might have said here before: one about a decade ago on the Royal Canal aquaduct going over the M50, and more recently on the river that flows through Kilkeel in Co Down.

My dog almost caught a bee today. It’s kind of inevitable she’s going to eventually bite one and suffer the consequences.

Is it wasp o’clock yet?

Also kind of looking forward to the can/bottle return scheme machines being riddled with wasps

My dog almost caught a bee today. It’s kind of inevitable she’s going to eventually bite one and suffer the consequences.

Is it wasp o’clock yet?

Also kind of looking forward to the can/bottle return scheme machines being riddled with wasps
the boy was gathering up the cans discarded by the builders... he left them beside the front door and and a day later they were crawling with ants. turns out builders never actually finish their cans of Monster.

the boy was gathering up the cans discarded by the builders... he left them beside the front door and and a day later they were crawling with ants. turns out builders never actually finish their cans of Monster.

ugh. I nearly wrote a couple of thousand words about these caffeinated pricks.
They never do finish their Monster. The filth.

But they are not in my garden right now, so it's irrelevant. As is this post.

Saw a bunch of Mayflys on Mayday. Don't know where they are now. But it felt a bit like Spring had sprung. The timing is obvious, but at the same time a little bit magical. To me anyway.

Saw a bunch of Mayflys on Mayday. Don't know where they are now. But it felt a bit like Spring had sprung. The timing is obvious, but at the same time a little bit magical. To me anyway.
I think these are Mayflys

1714737342768.png

I think these are Mayflys

View attachment 18655

What if we've been mistaking fairies for mayflies? What if this is some kind of chronic miss identification that's been happening for ages. Like, there's the photo right there.

Basic Occam's razor shit lads, wake up like.

Speaking of photographing fairies...

To us who have been subjected to photographs and photo manipulation all our lives, it is incomprehensible that anyone could have thought these were anything other than paper cutouts. Yet many at the time were convinced that it was evidence of fairies.

When I see obvious ai generated images on Facebook getting thousands of likes I feel we haven't evolved all that much at all.

1714743066861.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back