DJ / Studio Headphones In Public? (1 Viewer)

Should DJ / Studio-style headphones be worn in public?

• Yes

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've a pair of these. Not too big but decent sound
HD205-II.jpg

Ah I thought you'd been through three pairs of headphones not just the bud part itself.

i've a pair of sennheiser HD565 ovations; got them about 10 years ago for £150. the foam has perished in the headband, but they're still probably the best money i've ever spent.

People should wear the big cans if they want, if they wanna look like a dope so be it. I use buds but have used cans on occasions were i have misplaced my buds and need music. I have to admit that when i do wear the cans i feel like a dope but music does sound far better

Been thinking about getting a pair of these for the morning train to work. I'm not really too worried about looking like a spa

I have those for using at my desk in work/stereo at home. The cable is really long on them, I'd be really annoyed trying to stuff it into my pocket or catching a trailing piece of cable on nearby objects. They sound great for the money though.

I had an "only assholes wear beats headphones" rule. Then my longtime bud showed up with a pair, swears by them. I still wouldn't be seen dead in a pair but, whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back