DIY Irish HardcorePunk Archive Blog. (2 Viewers)

I'll call over on Thursday evening at 8 Trousers.

P.s. Great fucking job on the blog Spuded.This thing is gonna be huge.Next time I'm trawling foriegn forums plugging me latest video I'll lash that link in.

I'll call over on Thursday evening at 8 Trousers.

P.s. Great fucking job on the blog Spuded.This thing is gonna be huge.Next time I'm trawling foriegn forums plugging me videos I'll lash that link in.

Thats the spirit! Nice one Gazzer, rip those tapes and thanks to tommy in advance:) sounds like you've got lots of intriguing as fuck stuff there.

Thats the spirit! Nice one Gazzer, rip those tapes and thanks to tommy in advance:) sounds like you've got lots of intriguing as fuck stuff there.

Intriguing?A load of unholy racket I'd hazard.:)

Anti Hero - Losers Can't Be Choosers Demo (1999) up there now
[/URL]

AAhhh!, ten years ago. What have I done with my life. Don't think I could bring myself to listen to it, but anyway.

Good on ya for getting all this together ed. Downloading ciunas and jackbeast at the mo. Will have a search of all my old cds when I get home to see if I've anything ya might not have had sent on to ya yet.

Bald Aggression? looking for ward to finally getting to hear them. Nice one Tommy.

AAhhh!, ten years ago. What have I done with my life. Don't think I could bring myself to listen to it, but anyway.

Good on ya for getting all this together ed. Downloading ciunas and jackbeast at the mo. Will have a search of all my old cds when I get home to see if I've anything ya might not have had sent on to ya yet.

YUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Was there another recording by them? I'm sure I've heard a version of Scrape No.8 that had better sound quality

two songs on a split 7" with spithead.

they also started doing all this deadly instrumental stuff just before they split, and there's been rumours of recordings down through the years, but i've never heard 'em.

two songs on a split 7" with spithead.

they also started doing all this deadly instrumental stuff just before they split, and there's been rumours of recordings down through the years, but i've never heard 'em.

Cool... anyone have that 7"???? Really like to hear these rumoured recordings...

I have it.

Post on the main forum, someone might know something.

all the Killercrust stuff. 3 ring Psychosis demo, loads of Pink Turds including the first 2 demos with shane and loads of their live stuff, Asylum, Stalag 17, Toxic waste, plastic jesus, FUAL demos. Crude and Snyde and Apocalypse demos from Drogheda, All Killercrust stuff, 3 Wheel demos. Pincher Martin 1st Demo,Keltic Konviction, Sledgehammer, God Cops Not Our World live stuff from 88/89. Bald Agression (letterkeny) demo from 89, Paranoid Visions stuff c. 87 & traks recorded in RTE ( if no objection from PV on here),Tension first demo, Bambi demo, Brawl rehersal tape done on a 4 track c.92, ThermoNuclearNeoBarbaricSpacePirateSatanVikingHyenasfromHades Demo,
and a comp tape sampler including most of the above I can start with.
Think I have more elsewhere in the gaff if I keep rooting.

.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Fletch had a deadly video of gout and jackbeast in the hilton in new ross with all th eyouth of ross and kilkenny doing deadly dancing and looking about the same age as that young dad in th uk, wheres fletch these days - he must have loads of deadly videos form that era.

yeah thats the one ive a copy of sound quality is great as well. anyone here able to take it from video to dvd ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back