Cinemagoing (1 Viewer)

snacks? i'll usually have a large popcorn and a large red wine

I'm the kind that wants a second glass after my first and I wouldn't want to leave my seat.

Peanut M&Ms and a large black coffee (smuggled in)

If I'm feeling like I deserve it, a few donuts. Boston Creme and a Chocolate Glazed.

Does that not cause potentially confrontational situations? I’d love to chuck stuff at ignorant cunts in the cinema but I don’t want to get into a fight over it. I’m a bug shusher though.

Does that not cause potentially confrontational situations? I’d love to chuck stuff at ignorant cunts in the cinema but I don’t want to get into a fight over it. I’m a bug shusher though.

People don't know where it's come from. No one to confront.
They either cop on, or continue on. Either way, I've done my bit.

I'm a seat tapper, if you are in range.
Again with 50/50 results.

I leave it.

There's nowhere good to go after that.

You try to make them aware, if they then still don't give a fuck, there's nothing effective to do.
What about loudly telling them to shut the fuck up to embarrass them into doing it? Or complaining to the staff. They're supposed to be monitoring the screen after all.

What about loudly telling them to shut the fuck up to embarrass them into doing it? Or complaining to the staff. They're supposed to be monitoring the screen after all.

Doing anything noisily, makes it a problem for others, who hadn't heretofore had one.
If it's a talker, then I'll do that, because it's already everyone's problem. Phones are a much bigger issue where I am.

Complaining to the staff means leaving the screen.

A girl in front of me at Edge Of Tomorrow checked her phone every time there was talking. If there wasn't explosions or fighting, she was bored.
I tapped her seat and she stopped but couldn't help herself again after 20 minutes, so I tap it again and she is in full 'fuck you' mode at this point, so I just leave it.
If the person is next to me, I say it quietly.

I leave it.

There's nowhere good to go after that.

You try to make them aware, if they then still don't give a fuck, there's nothing effective to do.
You could hoik them out of their (probably VIP) seats by the lapels, and punch the fuckin head off them until their blood spills down the aisle.
That's what I always fantasise doing anyhoo.
Usually, I'm a shusher too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back