Cinemagoing (1 Viewer)

nah cunts. i forgot to put the . before the tweet though so it didn't show up in their followers timelines.

It doesn't show up in their followers, only yours. Essentially people who do that are saying "I will force you into bankruptcy by using my huge social media profile to ruin you, I am a dolt"

So what is the view on waiting for friends to see something?

The main focus of my weekend is seeing Snowpiercer. My friends are away til Sunday night and have asked that we see it then.

I don't like to wait. And I don't know that the experience of seeing a movie is increased if it's with friends on a goddamn schoolnight.

Please advise.

So what is the view on waiting for friends to see something?

The main focus of my weekend is seeing Snowpiercer. My friends are away til Sunday night and have asked that we see it then.

I don't like to wait. And I don't know that the experience of seeing a movie is increased if it's with friends on a goddamn schoolnight.

Please advise.
Why would you ever want to go to the cinema with other people?

Why would you ever want to go to the cinema with other people?

I don't really. Except one or two people.

Also, I don't like having a blank weekend all laid out for me to fill in for myself, that I then have to start filling in according to these people's schedules.

That said, they have invited me to their wedding this summer, so I feel like I should be nice in return. At least until then.

I like both so long as the person you go with will discuss it afterwards. I hate people who are straight into talking about the weather or some bullshit, it's not a fucking exam. These days I get given out to for going on my own, "I thought we were supposed to see that together". Argh

I like both so long as the person you go with will discuss it afterwards. I hate people who are straight into talking about the weather or some bullshit, it's not a fucking exam.
Or the opposite, where they always spout out what they thought first before you have a chance to say anything so they can prove how smart they are for 'getting it'.

Or the opposite, where they always spout out what they thought first before you have a chance to say anything so they can prove how smart they are for 'getting it'.
Yeah I actually don't mind that :) I like smart people or conversely telling folk they're spouting shite

Yeah I actually don't mind that :) I like smart people or conversely telling folk they're spouting shite
I suppose what I mean is that they don't let you get word in so then all you can do is agree (when you do) after they dissect every bit they can because they said it first. I know someone who I think purposely does this so they can see superior. It's highly frustrating. I end up saying, "Yeah, I got that" and then dropping it. It doesn't make for good conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back