Champions League 2013-14 (1 Viewer)

Olympiacos battering United. United are total shite but OL playing some great passing football in a wide 4-3-3 shape. Lovely stuff.

Real Madrid tonight. Fucking hell.

Watched the first half, Schalke weren't that bad but every single time Real came forward they looked like scoring. That front 3 is fucking terrifying. Much better balance to the side with Di Maria, Modric and Alonso in it. Definitely the most impressive performance of any side in this round of matches.

That's what 200,000,000 gets you these days, I suppose. I mean, the front three. Let's not even get into the rest of the team.

If Vincent Kompany was anyone else in the world he'd be marching into the chairman's office demanding a decent centre half partner.

Unfortunately for City he's actually a genuine real proper pro.

Fucking hell Lescott.

bill-quotes1.jpg

Heh heh heh.

That ref, fucking hell.

Ref had a mare. Got every single big decision wrong. Not that it would have helped City none, but jayses.

Yeah it was laughable. At least he didn't send someone off while the game was still competitive. I'd have huge sympathy for Zabaletta if he hadn't missed the big chance that came his way.
Clearly he has only the one foot.

Ref was funny, but at least he was egalitarian and consistent. I'll give him that.

I thought he had sent off both Kompany and Zabaletta for shouting at him, would have been amazing. Also, the sound on RTEs commentary was hilarious, it sounded like a 60s match, they should just leave it that way!!!

I thought he had sent off both Kompany and Zabaletta for shouting at him, would have been amazing. Also, the sound on RTEs commentary was hilarious, it sounded like a 60s match, they should just leave it that way!!!
Kompany didn't so much shout at him than try to reason with him, the way big Vince handles the rest of the irate City. It lads was pretty amazing basically "right fuck off lads I'm here now".

If you can't tell already I'm a huge admirer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back