Carrickminders kick supreme court ass (1 Viewer)

mazzyianne

Website
Visit site
AW Yeah!!!

We won we won we won

Could this be the best day ...ever?
(apart from the essay I had due in but didn't do..d'oh, and now have to spend the next few days doing..)

So we now have an injunction against them. Thats what they get for injuncting me the bastards.
They have to stop all work for the next 3 weeks while an investigation thingy take place. In a week they have to give the litigants a report of why the road has to go through the castle, or a new proposal I think. If they're happy with that I guess it goes ahead. Unlikely they'll be happy to let it go after all this

Then back to court to prove it's a national monument and if we can do that thats really good.

The EU are pretty pissed off coz they asked for an explaination in November and are only getting it now. They can even take back funding for the road.

We had this bizarre meeting today with Pronchias De Rossa about all of it around one of them meeting tables in the EU house yokey. It was scary. They wouldn't let me bring the dog in tho.
Poor Polly.

Yay!!! And I had no faith in the court system.....

Just keepin yis up to date, in case anyone cares :)

well done mazzyianne. hope to get up there for another look around soon.

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..well done a triumph of the little man over the..er..er..bigger man. what's the plan after you win? a visitor centre with expensive posters and cake in the shape bits of castle?

:)
Well, my plan is party. But overdue essays say no. I think there's been a serious lack of parties in the campaign so far.
But we haven't saved the castle yet.
They have to prove that it's not a national monument and if they do that it can still be destroyed.
If they dont and permission is given i think even then they can build over it. But I think there's a way better chance of saving it now. Unfortunately I'm still not allowed anywhere near the place or I'm in contempt of court...
So Silo, if u go up, say hi to it for me... sniff
I think they re-boarded up the house, but if not, the key's under the kettle in the cuddle corner/ love shack

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back