Ballroom #11 Valentines Day (1 Viewer)

dee not john
yep! very enjoyable in every respect except that i don't think mr glasscot should be allowed near the mixing desk or to liaise with the musicians in future; he kind of soured it for me. a shambles we may be but the heart is good, there's no excuse for the attitude we were getting from him. give the job to dubh in seattle - i think HE would enjoy it. thanks to almost all the ballroom crew; lovely job.
dee

yep yep

deffo get dubh to do sound from now on. the ballroom is a great gig/venue but the sound could be so much better. He was a very negative nelly -

question: 'can you turn up the backing track outside so at least the crowd can hear it'
answer: 'no'

cork was deadly dudley... and not a hint of feedback ;)

I had a great time at that. Pissed as a fart and as useless as a mole in an airplane due to being a bit worse for wear even when I arrived.

The lads did a fantastic job.... and thanks to the bands for playing great sets.

A few updates on the site are being made. There's a fancy new background pic to boot.

http://www.ballroomofromance.com

Edit: Al from Derrick Devine's band does indeed drum for the 66 Electric. Nice lad... from Scotland.

Derrick Devine is will be having a launch of his debut E.P. "Charge" in the Sugar Club on Tuesday 25th February. It was produced by a young French fella called David Broy who is quite nifty on the mixing desk.

I thought it was one of the best Corpo gigs I've seen but i have a feeling Dudley wouldn't agree. He was having a hell of a time with that Epiphone guitar. The corpo should get a roadie. I mean, Dudley breaks a string at practically every gig they do!

erm...
derrick devine was godd
tycho brahe were ok and the dudleys were ok...

i wasn't really bowled over by any of them..

the tycho album is excellent though.

perhaps the venue/sound etc didn't do them justice.

oh and the dudley's + tycho drummer (joss?) is fantastic...

Originally posted by Knacker
Ah.... you're just a perfectionist.... Dudleys were amazing. One of the best performances I've ever seen....

We're going to try and get a real exclusive....

I have to agree with the pope, was a bit too noisey for tycho brahe to play! but over all gig was excellent, and dudley rocked the joint wha!.|..|

Originally posted by Knacker
Ah.... you're just a perfectionist.... Dudleys were amazing. One of the best performances I've ever seen....

We're going to try and get a real exclusive....

In fairness now Billy you did really "see" anything seeing as you were gee-eyed. And why didn't you introduce me to your lovely sister?

Originally posted by sparse
In fairness now Billy you did really "see" anything seeing as you were gee-eyed. And why didn't you introduce me to your lovely sister?

Because he was tired and emotional! (or what others know as drunk!)
Which one were you sparse? And why am I lovely?

I was the stanger with the rose.:D

And your name, your name is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard, everytime the wind blows it speaks to me and all I hear it saying is "Cuntface". As if you were an angel blessed by the Lord above with the name of a Princes, Princess Cuntface.

I must go now.....I hear children crying and they need my help, farewell.

Originally posted by cuntface
I have to agree with the pope, was a bit too noisey for tycho brahe to play! but over all gig was excellent, and dudley rocked the joint wha!.|..|

I would have gone along to this but "someone" scared me off

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back