Ballroom #11 Valentines Day (1 Viewer)

dee not john
yep! very enjoyable in every respect except that i don't think mr glasscot should be allowed near the mixing desk or to liaise with the musicians in future; he kind of soured it for me. a shambles we may be but the heart is good, there's no excuse for the attitude we were getting from him. give the job to dubh in seattle - i think HE would enjoy it. thanks to almost all the ballroom crew; lovely job.
dee

yep yep

deffo get dubh to do sound from now on. the ballroom is a great gig/venue but the sound could be so much better. He was a very negative nelly -

question: 'can you turn up the backing track outside so at least the crowd can hear it'
answer: 'no'

cork was deadly dudley... and not a hint of feedback ;)

I had a great time at that. Pissed as a fart and as useless as a mole in an airplane due to being a bit worse for wear even when I arrived.

The lads did a fantastic job.... and thanks to the bands for playing great sets.

A few updates on the site are being made. There's a fancy new background pic to boot.

http://www.ballroomofromance.com

Edit: Al from Derrick Devine's band does indeed drum for the 66 Electric. Nice lad... from Scotland.

Derrick Devine is will be having a launch of his debut E.P. "Charge" in the Sugar Club on Tuesday 25th February. It was produced by a young French fella called David Broy who is quite nifty on the mixing desk.

I thought it was one of the best Corpo gigs I've seen but i have a feeling Dudley wouldn't agree. He was having a hell of a time with that Epiphone guitar. The corpo should get a roadie. I mean, Dudley breaks a string at practically every gig they do!

erm...
derrick devine was godd
tycho brahe were ok and the dudleys were ok...

i wasn't really bowled over by any of them..

the tycho album is excellent though.

perhaps the venue/sound etc didn't do them justice.

oh and the dudley's + tycho drummer (joss?) is fantastic...

Originally posted by Knacker
Ah.... you're just a perfectionist.... Dudleys were amazing. One of the best performances I've ever seen....

We're going to try and get a real exclusive....

I have to agree with the pope, was a bit too noisey for tycho brahe to play! but over all gig was excellent, and dudley rocked the joint wha!.|..|

Originally posted by Knacker
Ah.... you're just a perfectionist.... Dudleys were amazing. One of the best performances I've ever seen....

We're going to try and get a real exclusive....

In fairness now Billy you did really "see" anything seeing as you were gee-eyed. And why didn't you introduce me to your lovely sister?

Originally posted by sparse
In fairness now Billy you did really "see" anything seeing as you were gee-eyed. And why didn't you introduce me to your lovely sister?

Because he was tired and emotional! (or what others know as drunk!)
Which one were you sparse? And why am I lovely?

I was the stanger with the rose.:D

And your name, your name is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard, everytime the wind blows it speaks to me and all I hear it saying is "Cuntface". As if you were an angel blessed by the Lord above with the name of a Princes, Princess Cuntface.

I must go now.....I hear children crying and they need my help, farewell.

Originally posted by cuntface
I have to agree with the pope, was a bit too noisey for tycho brahe to play! but over all gig was excellent, and dudley rocked the joint wha!.|..|

I would have gone along to this but "someone" scared me off

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back