80s day (1 Viewer)

unlikely to see you around then if you're in the arts end of stuff, i'm down in the fucking abysmal science end of the college, roankabins instead of computer rooms etc (large-room equivalent of portaloos).......the pearse st end is shit cos tourists don't go down there so they're not bothered their holes making it look picturesque and scholarly. all the nerds wouldn't appreciate that kind of thing anyway, it's fair enough i suppose

ah but you see i live right above the JCR in goldsmith hall so i'm always passing by you nerdy science types.. speaking of nerdy science types, did you read that article in trinity news about an arts student going 'undercover' in the science block? it rips the piss hardcore, although it was fairly true i'd say.

Oh, all of you and your banal lives...while you were talking bollocks, I was livin' it up with Faceman, Dirk Benedict, Templeton Peck!

I bet you didn't know that Benedict isn't his real name, he just stole it from some eggs. No, seriously. Ha.

it appears that everyone was livin it up with dirk benedict, I wasnt even there and he managed to call me a jerk.
true story!

really ??

i thought that kinda thing only happened me..

No, its true. Id tell you the story but its not particularly interesting
plus you know how it ends. He says im a jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back