80s day (1 Viewer)

I thought the protest was Wednesday! YARRRGGHHH WHATS GOING ON!!!???

I dunno. Probably, people seem mighty keen on it. Wheres that goddam Bluetip Cd?! I have the money, dont hurt it etc

Goddammit, not only did i go ALL THE WAY upstairs but he didnt even have it! GRR, what a liar.

all those prince of persias on the same screen! Its almost hypnotic......

but then again i notice it only took 2 minutes to go ALL THE WAY upstairs and back again
that was astoundingly fast

what can i say, Im an astoundingly fast person....... in all possible ways!!

Yeah he was only down one stairs and it was pretty late so there was nobody waiting to take his computer while he was gone.
Now if he had been in another building.......

Just a shame the majority of us only hold hazy memories of the eighties. Some good christmases... eh... riding a bike and falling down... eh... bruscar chocolate bars... dempseys den and staying up to watch Tales of the Unexpected.

Will we be paying 50 euro when we're older to go to nineties flashback days? Will they be carting out Carlton from Fresh Prince? They'll be banging out Oasis and everyone will be on the floor in stitches at the sheer cheesiness of it.

I know I had my 80s phase. But its come and gone like a vanishing wanker. I might have a massive 80s 7" collection, but the only way forward is early 90s techno. Like Altern8 and Pragha Khan. Fuck Mr Mister and Fuck Harold Faltermeyer (C'mon 80s kids, you know who he is) THOSE are bands.

No Exit: Why in the name of our holy lord jesus christ are you doing Business Economics?

whaaat
i'm not doing BESS- i'm doing european studies (russian italian and history)- i just know the BESS stereotype.. plus i hooked up with some guy in that course that fits the whole 'wanker' type that typifies the course

pssshwwaa
don't insult me

and don't call me no exit, just call me ilene [this goes for everyone who calls me by no exit in the future]

Thank Christ our holy saviour you're not a business economic student. I met one in Cambodia of all places. He told me he was studying "BESS" and was giving out over the fact that his feet were dirty and he couldnt wait to get home to his ma cos his shirt stank. What a fucking cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back