80s day (1 Viewer)

mazzyianne

Website
Visit site
Yay, It's 80s day in UCD on Thursday and Face from the A-team is coming in!!!
Time to dig out your bootskates and hideously coloured clothes and funky hair and come in to UCD for a day of drinking (what did they drink back then?), legwarmers and shoulder pads. YEAH!!

!cheezy .|..|

Oh fantastic, my heart rate accelerates at the possibility of spending my precious time at Dublin's ugliest and most dismal college, reliving the attrocities of that most dreary of decades. But of course, we can all appreciate the sorts of 80s chart songs that, at the time, were in the same league that the Vengaboys and Britney Spears are now. As long as we use the excuse of irony, anything goes, eh?

Originally posted by Baby Food
Oh fantastic, my heart rate accelerates at the possibility of spending my precious time at Dublin's ugliest and most dismal college, reliving the attrocities of that most dreary of decades. But of course, we can all appreciate the sorts of 80s chart songs that, at the time, were in the same league that the Vengaboys and Britney Spears are now. As long as we use the excuse of irony, anything goes, eh?

yes

well we're having wanker day in trinity, everyone's going to dress like a wanker and act like a wanker and lots of wankers from other places will visit.
come along and join the fun, today, tomorrow..whenever

Jeez, glad im not in Trinity, even its own students hate it. Im gonna have my own wanker day at Sum 41. Yes, I am sad, and twelve and im NOT going for irony value. ROCK.|..| !!!

Tuesday
Stupid Shorty musta changed the day while I wasn't looking,(sorry eoin:p short, not the other one, or the other one argh, damn eoinstaking over)
Yeah. Get yo freak on, (at short notice), it's tomorrow!!!

Thats sounds cool. Is Face really going to be there? He's going to woo all the ladies.

Actually isn't there a big student protest outside the dail tomorrow? Will Face be at it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back