Lots of famous people's boobs on the internet (1 Viewer)

we don't all have them mined from our files and posted by mouthbreathers on the internet though

Fair enough.

I am just trying to push back against any idea that these women have anything at all to be ashamed of.
Almost anyone under a certain age in a relationship and with a smart phone has done this.

Seems to be a very human thing to do. I dislike all the commentary about 'that's what you get when you take nude photos' like it's some rare behaviour.

I'm kinda torn between it being a gross invasion of privacy and 'big deal, it's just boobs'
They are just bodies, and we all have them.

I'd be on the 'gross invasion of privacy' end of the spectrum. I kind of figure that there's a whole internet full of naked people that have willingly put their pictures up there

Ok, other than the mentioned raiding of knicker drawers that this amounts to, how does it compare in terms of conscience with robbing movies and mp3's off the web??

There's probably a more nuanced conversation to be had that isn't
"you are committing acts of abuse if you see them" vs. "she took the photos, she knew what could have happened" but sure where's the clickbait there?

When we're talking about 'hacking' here, we're talking about guessing passwords and security questions, yes?
Rather than actually bypassing iCloud security?

Theory seems to be that the photos were likely stolen over over a period of time by a lot of people and probably involved a bit of both. The icloud thing is based on the timing of the leak and a recently discovered vulnerability flaw rather than something they have verified.

here:

Here’s What We Know So Far About The Celebrity Photo Hack | TechCrunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back