Lots of famous people's boobs on the internet (2 Viewers)

So as far as I can tell every single woman with a camer phone takes pictures of themselves naked.

Not just celebs either I've found phones at parties and identified the owners from their naked pictures. My Sister also found a phone ringing on the bus and the owner was begging her for the phone back offering her mounds of cash etc so she checked the videos and there were about 8 videos of the owner giving head to random dicks.

Any thumped ladies want to explain the fascination ? Is it just that women's bodies are so fucking deadly looking ?

I've never once had the need to take a picture of my mickey and then save it on my phone and walk around with it, just in case.

Mind you this is my phone
786-3368_PI_TPS1521184

I might try drawing a picture of my knob using text though.

I have literally looked at the Jennifer Lawrence ones. I'm sorry right-on Internet.

So as far as I can tell every single woman with a camer phone takes pictures of themselves naked.

Not just celebs either I've found phones at parties and identified the owners from their naked pictures. My Sister also found a phone ringing on the bus and the owner was begging her for the phone back offering her mounds of cash etc so she checked the videos and there were about 8 videos of the owner giving head to random dicks.

Any thumped ladies want to explain the fascination ? Is it just that women's bodies are so fucking deadly looking ?

I've never once had the need to take a picture of my mickey and then save it on my phone and walk around with it, just in case.

Mind you this is my phone
786-3368_PI_TPS1521184

I might try drawing a picture of my knob using text though.

I just realised that I've no photographic evidence of having a cock. I'm starting to wonder if I've just imagined having one this whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back