What was the first gig you ever went to?? (1 Viewer)

How did they come on stage?
Were they any good?
Has anyone seen Faith No More playing a brillo gig?

I don't remember what my first gig was, there were alot in Batty's... maybe the first big one was green day, in the point, I think?

everyone bar Big Jim jogged onstage doing star jumps - twas priceless....big jim strolled on flying v slung over his shoulder and pint of black in his hand.

they were brillo that day.

cooolll... I woulda loved to have seen them, after angel dust was released.. apparently they wanted to get jason [SIZE=-1]broadrick to play guitar when jim martin was kicked out... imagine they album they woulda made![/SIZE]

JUSTIN!

Ah yes, Justin, thats the one!

There's a bit on a youtube video when FNM were recording stuff for angel dust, mike patton plays the bass off a section at the end of jizzlobber (I think) and describes it as "the godflesh bit"..... ccooolllll

My first gig was Robbie Williams at Slane in 98 .|..|.|..| Was at one of those treasure island gigs around then too... might have been the following Summer. Can only remember that mixtwich played but apparently Nerdlinger did too.

I realised the mistakes I'd made earlier on in life and made sure my lil bro got a better send off in the music world. His first gig at 14 was Dillinger Escape Plan :p (the recording of which I still cant find, to whoever I said I would give it to)

i went to see bon jovi in the rds, mixtwitch album launch around the same time as that in the music center i think

Does anyone remember an allnighter in the SFX with Keltic Klan, Napalm Sunday to name a few. Remember going to this gig but can't remember how long ago it was. Probably mid 80's or earlier. Remember a police bike been set on fire outside the venue. Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back