Veggie/Vegan Punks where do you stand on abortion? (2 Viewers)

Yeah Meath can fuck off.

Dregin, you gonna move back to the best county then?

Heh, possibly. Was just discussing this the other day. It's approaching the point where I've lived more of my life in Cavan than Donegal, so I'm thinking I should move back before that happens and I have to tell people I'm from Cavan :p Holding onto the accent for dear life has served me well all these years but it's only gonna last for so long.

Heh, possibly. Was just discussing this the other day. It's approaching the point where I've lived more of my life in Cavan than Donegal, so I'm thinking I should move back before that happens and I have to tell people I'm from Cavan :p Holding onto the accent for dear life has served me well all these years but it's only gonna last for so long.

I haven't lived there in ten years and I've still got the accent although it does seem to have softened a lot. I'm moving back in 3 weeks time to sort that out.

We're gonna need more punks if the scene is gonna kick off properly again too.

I'm confused.

So did we all get abortions in the end or what?

Here's the deal. Abortion is murder but it's murder by illusion so it's really only a bit of fun if you dont take it too seriously.

Will ya get some teabags and paninis too?

I'll get the teabags but I'll have to run the panninis past Nooly. Or is that run her over in my pannini. Nooly?

I'll order in a fresh batch.
you can't make a punk just like that, it takes a week at least.
greenday on monday, u.s. bombs on tuesday, choking victim on wednesday, oi polloi on thursday, nausea on friday, some foreign, not actually that good but very obscure crust band on saturday, alcoholic and listening to synth-pop and metal by sunday.

Pannini = bikini for Pandas and I'll have to wear heels. Running aint gonna be easy.

This abortion debate is fun.

I know it probably goes without saying but make sure the sambos are veggie or vegan yeah.

Vinnie, is this from last summer?

acillus38.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back