Veggie/Vegan Punks where do you stand on abortion? (1 Viewer)

the fact is that for you, janer, like most political issues you post about, abortion is, and always will be, a purely hypothetical proposition.
you're proud of the fact that you've chosen a lifestyle that allows you to avoid responsibility and/or difficult choices as much as possible,
and so i have no doubt that if and when reality ever does confront you with one, you will simply take the easiest option open to you, and justify yourself retrospectively.

When she has sex she must know the chances of becoming pregnant, why should the foetus die because of her selfishness?
Typical feminist woman/selfishness !baggyyyy

That's fucked man. The more I read of this the less I like the underlying attitudes you're espousing. You keep changing the subject when you're backed into a corner, "at what point is the foetus a child etc".

For instance, the drink-driving issue is particularly pertinent in this instance: So if having sex is typical feminist woman selfishness, what do you call your drink-driving? Just pure selfishness?

Both are something that people do as a choice for there own pleasure. The difference is, you can drink & not drive, or you can drive & not drink, but you seem to think that women should not have sex if they're not willing to have a baby.

So is this what you think: women should not have sex unless they're going to have a baby?

I'd like to hear what the ghost of the dead Italian cop has to say about all this.

Has anyone got a Luigi Board?

He'd say "Mama mia!! These-a selfish bastardos, they mock-a the Holy Father with their abortiones!!".

You're not allowed by a cop in Italy unless you're Catholic.

The pro-abortion crowd just refuse to accept that not everyone shares their views.....
Some on these boards are anti abortion/Some are pro abortion.

Tis a great topic is it not ? What forums are all about discussion/opposing views

No I said we're not going to agree and I would prefer a real life debate with the like's of you.

The pro-abortion crowd just refuse to accept that not everyone shares their views.....
Some on these boards are anti abortion/Some are pro abortion.

Vintage Janer...bottle that man and flog him to the tourists, he is one of country's greatest assets

So where do people stand on the time limit of this thread?

Well as long as it's not after the 6 week stage.

4/5 more weeks of this shit!

I think all the opinions have been picked over already and nobodies moved an inch on their original position (except sorting out the vital species/organism evolution debate..phew!)

Lets see what Mr. Cool Ice has to say...

499355891_cb3590217a.jpg

but there needs to be a pool of loose women for men to have casual sex with, and verbally abuse for their sluttishness.

I know! This is why Ireland is so shit! Not only is there NOT a pool of loose women to have casual sex with, but these same un-loose women are still not only verbally abused for their non-existent sluttishness, but also denied the access to abortion which would at least go some way towards allowing verbal-abuse-to-sluts! Viva Scandanavia.

First I was reading this and I was all like JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JANER

And then I thought- I don't really get to discuss this issue with people who hold such views, and I value Janer's contribution in an eye opening, know your enemy sort of way.

It would be an interesting thread were it not for the facts that; when janer starts to "lose" the debate he resorts to arguing his right to an opinion which was never disputed to begin with, that he resorts to trying to get people angry by saying anti-woman crap and that he's not particularly intelligent to begin with. Its quite fun to watch a "punk" come out with the same crap as youth-defense and the local parish priest, inherent in their argument is a crude fear of women's sexuality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back