shell sink fishing boat with crew on board. (3 Viewers)

Minister Ó Cuív has called for an investigation, he must be part of the eirecore conspiracy. Would you like citations with that, seeing as it takes about four pages for you to accept established facts that have appeared in the msm frog?

Minister Ó Cuív has called for an investigation, he must be part of the eirecore conspiracy. Would you like citations with that, seeing as it takes about four pages for you to accept established facts that have appeared in the msm frog?

lol so what? i'd like an investigation too.

dunno why you re intrested ,is nt it gonna be a Shell/government/gardai conspiracey anyway

Here I was up in Mayo last night and got killed by Shell paramilitaries.
Fortunately I left this post as a letter in case of my death, so now the recipient is posting it in my name. Bastards.
I will give you €500 for an exclusive, no need for fact checking, its the red tops. We need a corpse though.

Cool. Fancy a wager?

okay, if it turns out he sank his own boat, you have to change your name here to "shellfanwhotakesitupthearse", and if they find your right wing commando brigade, i'll change my name to "itookitanallyoffsixcommandos"

We gave it away for next to nothing because:

a. we didn't have a fucking clue how to go about extracting it ourself
b. without proven reserves no one was going to come in a do it for us unless the deal was attractive
c. we did what Norway did and pretty much gave the first lot away in the hope that it would kick start the industry and tax take could be increased at a later date.
[/QUOTE]

a. "we" didn't give it away.fahey and burke before him gave it away.
b. it was enough for shell to come in ...some one would have come in for an attractive deal...it didn't need to be so fucking attractive.
c yeah sure why have a large slice of the cake when we could get a few crumbs down the line instead.

Yeah it's probably a shit deal. We probably could have done better.
So what?

well .... "Yeah it's probably a shit deal. We probably could have done better"

The pressure is too high - no it's not, same pressure used in Canada and elsewhere and Shell agreed to reduce it anyway.
just out of interest is it used with the same pressure so close to peoples homes in canada or is it in no mans land?

Pipe is dangerous - an engineer I know who worked on the pipe described it as bomb proof.

sure he wouldn't be biased in anyway...personally i'd like to see someone put his statement to the test.

The handful of locals who oppose this have exhausted every legal recourse and yet still won't shut the fuck up. The largest construction project in the state which would earn the state hundreds of millions (at a time when it's sorely needed) is being held up by a shower of hysterical pricks, who's parents probably got all worked up abut the dangers of rural electrification.

While it's nice to view this as brave locals standing up to nasty oppressive Shell (and easy too, since Shell are pricks), I don't buy it.

where to start.....nah dogs needs a walk.

Every single argument I hear from the Shell to Sea side when I look into it turns out to be bullshit.

Pipe is dangerous - an engineer I know who worked on the pipe described it as bomb proof.

The handful of locals who oppose this have exhausted every legal recourse and yet still won't shut the fuck up. The largest construction project in the state which would earn the state hundreds of millions (at a time when it's sorely needed) is being held up by a shower of hysterical pricks, who's parents probably got all worked up abut the dangers of rural electrification.

While it's nice to view this as brave locals standing up to nasty oppressive Shell (and easy too, since Shell are pricks), I don't buy it.

SHELL TO SHORE AND JAIL FIVE MORE!

I'm just going to respond to this bit,

people are worried about the safety of a high pressure pipe in the area because it would be going through bog land, which could be unstable. There was a massive explosion in Lahntal in Germany 2007 when a distribution pipe leaked, E.ON Ruhrgas said it was probably due to "soil sliding down a slope and the enormous pressure put on the pipeline as a result of the weight of this earth."

Sure, every legal recourse has been eshausted, but people there still don't want the pipe line, it's not just the safety aspect of course though...

Meh, maybe they should just give up... just surrender... ROLL OVER AND LET SHELL FUCK THEM IN THE ASS

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back