Roadburn 2008 (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 591
  • Views 50K
  • Watchers 13
they had a megapixel limit? were they afraid you'd uncover secrets coded into microscopic blemishes on the drummers' skin or something? definitely something weird going on there...

I like that one: "we're at.... road?.. buuurn??"

Shite I shoulda gone...
nah if you'd gone you'd be feeling really empty and listless now that it's over, after building it up in your head for so long...that's my version of the upside anyway.

they made me put my camera in the cloak room with my bag on saturday even thought it's not dslr. 8mp was the max they'd let in.

even better was the fact that they took about ten biro's out of my girlfriends bag, when asked why they said it was in case she wrote on the walls :eek: lswear it was a fucking playschool. So anyway we got more pens and wrote 'sex is cool' all over the jacks:p

2434283603_5b306302df.jpg

I like that one: "we're at.... road?.. buuurn??"

Shite I shoulda gone...

Believe me it was handy being reminded of where I was.

As for the camera buzz, only time I got stopped was about my third time coming in on the Sunday when the security guy told me professional cameras weren't allowed. I just told him my camera wasn't a professional camera and the lens was too short to take pictures of the bands. I don't think he believed me but he didn't seem to want to argue. Interestingly mine is only 8mp but he wouldn't have known that.

God bless Roadburn.
They tried desperately to have a four day stoner doom fest, tuned low, played slow...
And instead we showed up and turned it into a week long Warzone.
Well... a Warzone with Phil Anselmo, Mexicans and a severe lack of vans.
Roll on Saturday...

I'm fucking devastated that I got a refund for the Sunday gig.
Current 93 are mind blowing.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm fucking devastated that I got a refund for the Sunday gig.
Current 93 are mind blowing.
YouTube - Current 93 - A Gothic Love Song

Their set was probably second only to WITTR for me, perfect way to finish off a super wkend.

Sleep Has His House, which I think was the first song in the encore, sent a shiver down my spine for a number of reasons, mainly because it was so poignant and heartfelt

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back