Having just released their new single ‘Beefy Clyro’, Limerick’s math-noise-beard-punk rockers We Come In Pieces will head off on a UK tour next week.
Scroll down for the video for Beefy Clyro, or have a listen to it here:
WE COME IN PIECES are Shane Harrington (Guitar), Kieran Hayes (Vocals/Drums) and Kieran Sims (Bass/Vocals). They play loud music and have beards.
Formed in January 2010, they started gigging three days after their first practice, recorded their debut album three weeks later and took to every corner of the country to hone their energetic, high flying live show. They have played with the likes of Frank Turner, Tubelord and Throats and toured with Rolo Tomassi, &U&I and Maybeshewill.
‘Before The Chains’ is a 32 minute long album that was produced for €600. The album deals with major sociological issues such as Die Hard, the shark from Jaws, blood and the effects of gangland crime on a modern urban landscape. It was released in late 2010 to absolutely no acclaim, by no record label, to a very limited amount of friends and family who pretend to care.
2011 will see the band escape from the confines of institutional education in a bid to take over the roads and live life as a fulltime band. In February, they toured across the country supporting Rolo Tomassi and made their first trip over to the UK for a week of shows. They will release their next single ‘Beefy Clyro’ on the 1st April and spend the rest of the year getting new people to listen to their music.
UK Tour Dates:
- 19th April – Firebug Bar, Leicester
- 20th Aprll – The Well, Leeds
- 21st April – The Blue Room, Blackpool
- 22nd April – The Bloc, Glasgow
- 23rd April – The Attic, Bathgate
- 24th April – Henry’s Cellar Bar, Edinburgh
- 26th April – Buffalo Bar, London
- 27th April – The Old Bell, Derby
- 28th April – The Packhorse, Leeds
- 29th April – Hope & Anchor, London
- 1st May – The Hydrant, Brighton