Yup, that did it (1 Viewer)

Zeelander

Website
www.myspace.com
OOHHH NOOOO. I have just this instant committed Faux Pas Number 1 from the internationally approved list of workplace no-nos. I accidentally sent an email about a colleague to the colleague herself. It's not overtly bitchy but it does hint that I think she's a twat. Whoopsie!

Zeelander said:
OOHHH NOOOO. I have just this instant committed Faux Pas Number 1 from the internationally approved list of workplace no-nos. I accidentally sent an email about a colleague to the colleague herself. It's not overtly bitchy but it does hint that I think she's a twat. Whoopsie!
ah, zee, go forth, you are a child no more. innocence begone. it's all over. sunrise, sunset. the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon. yes, we have no bananas. did you hear that? they have no bananas.

Hector Grey said:
ah, zee, go forth, you are a child no more. innocence begone. it's all over. sunrise, sunset. the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon. yes, we have no bananas. did you hear that? they have no bananas.

Ah well. I'm in a good mood now. I'd been having a really crap day, lots of work to do and I was wondering what else could go wrong. Now that that's happened I'm confident that things can only improve.

I reckon I'll go out for a pint after work and not do any of the boring stuff I was planning to do. I've had a tough day.

How's Dip?

Zeelander said:
Ah well. I'm in a good mood now. I'd been having a really crap day, lots of work to do and I was wondering what else could go wrong. Now that that's happened I'm confident that things can only improve.

I reckon I'll go out for a pint after work and not do any of the boring stuff I was planning to do. I've had a tough day.

How's Dip?
triffic*, tnx zee. how's thee?

*cept for the fluey type situation that has made my eyeballs all itchy and salty and my knees feel like the mekons head. but i reckon i'll be better soon,

i jus took a looaad of pills but...
not sure hwtata tehy all were rro oro

Hi Damo,

just having a breather from thumped, they're all toolboxes. Jaysus "Zeelander" gives me a pain in my hoopski. Anyway, i better get back in case they notice i'm gone.

Keep it internet
Codemeister xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back