you're so money (2 Viewers)

Seems the Vicar St thing was organised way in advance too.
Just seems a real shame that both things are on in the same week.

right so i'll put one in on in july then.
who wants to play.
how bout
us (the coldspoon conspiracy)
joa?
the corpo?
the mound?
c40 (or will neill be here or will c40 play without him?
gtj?
who else?
steve fannygun?
rednecks?
pauly or?
the jimmy cake?

i just think its shitty to organise a gig directly in competition with a charity gig. its a fucking charity gig for christssake!!

wow. way to support the scene boys. way to go. proud of you right now. boycott the gig. yay! That'll show them cunts.

20 nicker for 2 gigs, AND you get to see the rednecks and the c40 twice. how much is ozzfest?

pricks.

While i think having two gigs with good lineups is a Very Good Thing, you have to admit that doing this only a few days beforehand does sort of undermine the charity gig.

i don't think it'll have that much of an impact, but still....

pete (05 Apr, 2002 10:02 a.m.):
While i think having two gigs with good lineups is a Very Good Thing, you have to admit that doing this only a few days beforehand does sort of undermine the charity gig.

i don't think it'll have that much of an impact, but still....

ah now, a few days ago people were complaining that whelan's was too small for the sabbath gig - i think if anything the vicar st. gig is going to suffer by being so close to the sabbath. sabbath should still sell out.

conor (05 Apr, 2002 10:10 a.m.):

ah now, a few days ago people were complaining that whelan's was too small for the sabbath gig - i think if anything the vicar st. gig is going to suffer by being so close to the sabbath. sabbath should still sell out.

True - it'll probably sell out alright.

I suppose it's the principle of the thing that i feel a little uncomfortable with - I just think there's a danger that it'll take away from the impact of the sabbath gig.

fucking hell, it's like the smoking gun in here.

you're right. major labels are brainwashing our children and undermining rape victims. it's soooooooooo obvious.

why don't you ask the c40 and the rednecks not to do the gig then. and when they tell you to fuck off why don't you check their necks for implants.

your acting like crazys

here's why...

1) if the folk what organise Sabbath have an issue with the folk who are organising the Vicar Street gig I'm sure they will contact each other, or vice versa, to sort it out.

And I'm sure that sorting out won't involve saying the word "pricks" a lot

2) If the bands are prepared to play there is not really much anyone can do about it, they have made that choice themselves

3) Whats wrong with two rocking gigs over a bank holiday weekend?? why are you trying to ration out the rock?? why do you hate the kids!!

4) "underhandedness"... huh!!!!

the meeksters right.

there's this overwhelming 'poor us' attitude going on here. teh world isn't out to destroy you or your Rage against teh machine records. relax.

good music= good thing.
i just saw AMT twice over the weekend. was i moaning about the underhandedness of having to go to two gigs on the trot. like eck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back