Your claim to fame? (2 Viewers)

I

- babysat Kirk Hammett
- was the voice of Haley Joel Osment in "The 6th Sense"
- once acted as a human bridge for Gen. McArthur somewhere (TOP SECRET!) in WW2 France
- had one of those paint fights/wrestling matches/hot lovemaking sessions with Richard Nixon, back when I was Pat (in the 40's)
- have shaken Patrick Swayze's hand
- was solely responsible for the infamous contents of Rod Stewarts stomach the night he had to have it pumped

I SHOT REAGAN!!!

suicidaldynamo2000.jpg

I just remembered that I was at a private meeting thingy with Noam Chomsky. Slightly better than my last claim. Gambra was there too.

Jonathan Rys Myers hit on me in a pub in cork a few years ago.
He asked me to come for a ride in his new sports car.
I politely declined.

So he is into women then? I was convinced his burd was a beard. Gaydar needs tweaking.

Oh, speaking of which, Derek Mooney propositioned my soon-to-be-brother-in-law on a dark street in D4 a number of years back. And that, my friends, is not a lie.

i sat about 15 seats behind ronan keating on a ryanair flight
had to deal with him on an occasion in work. nice fellah.
also had to deal with samantha mumba and her sis & ma too. the ma was doin all the talkin to my then colleague while sam was totally checkin me out. shes quite attractive in real life

i was in this too.
gas!
i ended up hanging around with lots of sound lads as i went on my own.
i had to wear a fantasticly shit wig!

Yourself and Sean must have had a ball (ate one in his case)...Did you encounter that idiot from California? Biggest tit ever. I met a really cool Scottish guy who had spent 10 years travelling all over the Americas. Alas, I only was talking to him on the bus back. There was that goth that Gleeson got a fierce laugh out of. That laugh was the high point of my day.

had to deal with him on an occasion in work. nice fellah.
also had to deal with samantha mumba and her sis & ma too. the ma was doin all the talkin to my then colleague while sam was totally checkin me out. shes quite attractive in real life
She drove by in May St in Drumcondra on the way back from her motehrs in her BMW for some unknown reason I flashed my belly at her....she came back and said why did u do that, I said ur music is crap.
Whaty I should have said was sick of seeing your useless lack of talent fat face in the Herald so much.
She is a stuck up cunt too from stories I heard.
Also would liek to point out that while I have never met Bono or Geldof I too would flash my belly at them and pass on the same similar type of messages.

She drove by in May St in Drumcondra on the way back from her motehrs in her BMW for some unknown reason I flashed my belly at her....she came back and said why did u do that, I said ur music is crap.
Whaty I should have said was sick of seeing your useless lack of talent fat face in the Herald so much.
She is a stuck up cunt too from stories I heard.
Also would liek to point out that while I have never met Bono or Geldof I too would flash my belly at them and pass on the same similar type of messages.
i think it's hilarious that you flash yr gut to voice displeasure with someones music! what do you do if you like it, set off a roman candle from your ass crack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back